Friday, December 05, 2008

Oh Shoot......Family Shoot!!!




We went out today in the freezing cold and took some family pictures for Christmas. Which probably wasn't the best idea since Davis and I are both sick with colds and I think that we just made ourselves worse.
I have to tell you that I wasn't too excited about being in the photos because of my "roundness". And I also wasn't sure if Davis was going to cooperate with taking pictures but suprisingly he did great and looks the best in all of them. He is at the stage where he loves to say "cheese" just look at his smile with the black and white one up top....too cute!!!
But, these pictures will probably be the last pictures of us before the new baby arrives....YAY!!!

Anyway, I am very pleased with how they turned out and I thought that I would share some of my favorites with you.




15 comments:

Laura said...

The pictures are so cute!!! You guys are such a cute family.

Carrie said...

oh my gosh how cute! Jessie--AMAZING belly. And you know how I love bellies. If I was closer I would force you to let me do a maternity photo shoot.

Anonymous said...

I love these! You are soooo cute pregnant! All you have is that tummy! Great pictures.

Pittman Four said...

They are soooo cute!!! I love the pictures of you pregnant... You are going to love those in 10 years. I don't have hardly any when I was pregnant with kat... It makes me a little sad. Davis is growing so fast, he is so cute. I wonder what Cole is going to look like??????

See ya'll in a few weeks, I can't believe Chrismas is just around the corner.

Angie said...

Great pics, did ya'll take these yourselves? I love that coat on Davis! So jealous of your belly, mine still hasn't gotten much bigger :(

I'm sorry you guys are sick. Get better soon!!

Nick said...

we set up the camera on a tripod and we would set the photo up and i would run!! it was quite the run when we used the telephoto lense. we have a lot more with just Jess and her belly that we didn't post. they look good.

Tara said...

Very cute pictures!! I love you belly pics you are just belly! I get my "roundness" everywhere! LOL! Its not as cute when its your butt! When are you guys getting induced?

Jessica said...

So cute.

Bethanne said...

Those are beautiful pictures. And you are hot (even being round!) Seriously. And, Nick, way to go on the facial hair (I cry when Dan shaves...)

Jennifer Ricker said...

i can't believe you got davis to look at the camera with no one there - i was wondering how that was going to work with using a tripod - I could have never gotten that to work!! the picts are great:-)

Nick said...

After each picture we would race to the camera to see what it would look like. Everytime he would say "ooooo" (pronounced ew but extended). he loved it. He wouldn't strike his pose until seconds before the camera clicked. he also loved saying cheese. so...we pretty much made a game of it. he would act up in between but when he knew the camera was about to click he would get ready.

Amanda in GA said...

These are great! Jess I love the one with you and Davis on the ground.

Rachel said...

Ali looked at your blog today and pointed to Davis and said "I miss that one!" Then, I got off of the blog and she said "I want to see Davis" We MISS you guys!!

Nette said...

Great pics! A-d-o-r-a-b-l-e!

eMiLy sLaUgH said...

I love these pics! You all look great! Jessie- you are the cutest pregnant person! You should take more pictures or be some kind of pregnant model! I hope Davis didn't get sick last night!