Monday, January 28, 2008

Here we are!!


So, I thought that I would start a blog of our family. There are so many people to try to keep in touch with and it seems nearly impossible to do! And I really make myself feel bad for not doing a better job at it. So, I figure this is the best way people can see what we are up to (not that are lives are that exciting). Besides I have enjoyed reading my friend's blogs as well....

I can't believe that we have been up here in Atlanta for a year now...how time flys! But with just a few adjustments we are really enjoying our new lives up here and I would imagine we will be here for awhile. Nick is enjoying and learning his job quickly he has a great schedule and is home relatively early everyday, which I LOVE!!!

For the most part we are just trying to live life to the fullest. Davis is defintely the best part of our lives and keeps us going everyday. As you can imagine never a boring moment with a 1 1/2 year old. We love watching the things he discovers and learns and everyday is a new day with Davis. It is simply amazing the things that you can learn by watching your kids.

No comments: