Yes, it really snowed here. I couldn't believe it!! For the past 6 1/2 years I have lived in Georgia it has only snowed twice now. For a quick second I felt like I was living in Montana again. Davis wasn't too sure about the whole snow thing he wouldn't even go outside on his own. But then for the next couple of days he would point to the window and say "no" his way of saying "snow".

I think that Nick enjoyed the snow out of all if us! But he doesn't believe in wearing a coat so he didn't last that long being in the snow! We couldn't help but play in the snow for a little bit.
2 comments:
hey little eric has that same shirt that Davis has on! Great minds shop alike!!
Nick you look like a homo...funny pic and nice house!
Post a Comment