Davis's first day in nursery was this past Sunday on the 10th. He did very well and only cried when I first dropped him off and everyone that knows me would know that I stayed outside the nursery room until he stopped crying. But he stayed in nursery the entire time.... way to go Davis!! Throughout church Nick and I peeked in at him and it was so cute to see him sitting at the table with all of the other children. He brought home his first colored picture which is hanging on the fridge.... such proud parents we are!! We took his picture before church so we could remember his first day in nursery. Most parents are ready for the children to go to nursery but it was such a bittersweet moment for me. I am excited for Davis to be getting older but at the same time I am sad that Davis is growing up so fast! This is just nursery I can only imagine how I will feel on his first day of school.
Wednesday, February 13, 2008
Davis's Big Day in Nursery
Davis's first day in nursery was this past Sunday on the 10th. He did very well and only cried when I first dropped him off and everyone that knows me would know that I stayed outside the nursery room until he stopped crying. But he stayed in nursery the entire time.... way to go Davis!! Throughout church Nick and I peeked in at him and it was so cute to see him sitting at the table with all of the other children. He brought home his first colored picture which is hanging on the fridge.... such proud parents we are!! We took his picture before church so we could remember his first day in nursery. Most parents are ready for the children to go to nursery but it was such a bittersweet moment for me. I am excited for Davis to be getting older but at the same time I am sad that Davis is growing up so fast! This is just nursery I can only imagine how I will feel on his first day of school.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Okay so I added you to my friends list. Oh and thats cool about Sunday I totally spaced that my Father in Law was coming for the weekend. I'd love to go to the park with you guys. Just let me know (and I'll remember to grab my carseat)
I did not know you had a blog, so offended that you failed to tell me. Way to go Davis, what a champ making it the whole time his first day there!
Wow! So glad you got a blog! I love that I can keep better track of people. Some call it laziness..I call it genius! Thanks for the compliments on all my pics!
Thanks for leaving a comment so I could add you as a friend. I love that you have a blog now! We can stay in touch a lot better since Erik is really bad at that. He never tells me anything that's going on with anyone so I have to take matters into my own hands! Cute, cute little Davis. I don't think I've ever seen a picture of him before. Maybe one of these days we'll make it out there to see you all but move there....we'll discuss that later!:)
Hey!! Yes of course I remember you!! How are you guys doing!!! WOW! Your little boy is soo cute!! Having another baby! How exciting! Reese our little girl is 15 months old. Are you guys still living in Alabama? What have you guys been up to?
Glad you joined the craze! I can't believe how big Davis is. He is so cute!! I need to come up and see you. I'll let you know!
oh yeah - congrats on the baby! I'm so happy for you!
Way to go Davis! He is so cute! Nursery is a bitter sweet thing for me! I'm excited to not have to chase them around the halls... but I don't know what to do with myself in class. It means I actually have to pay attention! I'm excited you started your blog! Fun stuff!
Hey girl! I found your blog on Shellie's! I'm adding you to my friend's list! congrats on being pregnant. I told you a few weeks ago, but wanted to get it down in writing. I hope you are feeling okay. If you're ever really sick, I'll come and get Davis. I'm soooo sick when I'm prego, so I know what a life-saver it can be to get rescued. Let me know!
Kate
Post a Comment