I know that Nick doesn't like me posting any pictures of him but this picture speaks a million words to me. And I feel like the luckiest person alive when I look at this photo that I couldn't help post something about it. We are so fortunate that we live only 20 minutes from the Atlanta temple now and this photo is so symbolic to me of what it will be like after this and being together. I have the most wonderful husband in the world and I love him more than I thought I could possibly love. He loves the Gospel of Jesus Christ and that to me is more than I could ever ask. He is committed to me and this family and everyday he strives to make sure that we are happy. He works hard for this family and I know at the end he will be rewarded GREATLY!! I love his eagerness and integrity. He is sensitive to others and has a soft heart. He loves to serve others willingly and will do anything for anyone and I love him for that. He is very knowledgeable in the scriptures and in my eyes he is a spiritual giant!!! He makes me feel like a better person just being around him and loves me through all my imperfections. I know and believe that we were guided together through a higher source. When I look at this picture I see a son that loves and admires his dad just like me and I know that he will one day grow up to be just like his Father. I am sorry babe, I couldn't help it......I LOVE YOU!!!
16 comments:
So I just got off the phone with Jess and she told me she thought it would be sweet if I left a comment on this post to show our solidarity and love that we share. She told me what to say but I have forgot. Anyway, you can't help but love how corny bloggers are!! You put a person behind a computer and they can say anything. Anyway, I do appreciate all that you said!! Even if it is a bit cheesy!!!
I think it's great, sometimes I think the world would be a better place if more men blogged to let out their joys and frustrations (he he)!
Love it, and really bloging is sort of a journal and if you can't write what you are feeling than whats the point right? Nick, you know you loved every minute of reading that, it was too sweet not to!
Ha ha! Good point Rachel I agree with that completely. Nick always thinks that I am cheesy he just won't come clean and admit that he loves the attention.
you are talking about nick bettes right? :) just kidding! Nick is a great guy and you have created such a wonderful family together. Davis is so sweet and lucky to have a mom and dad that love him so much and are "rearing" him up right!
Hi Bettes Family!
Katherine (Thurman) Kennedy and i were just wondering about you the other day and then she directed me toward y'all's blog (as well as Bethanne's, Adam's, Erik's, and Aaron's family blogs). Can i just say that you boys all got lucky and married beautiful women who love you, and y'all all have such beautiful families. It's such a blessing to see friends from high school who seem to be doing so well and living full lives. i'm so happy for you.
All the Best,
Gina (Hicks) Ashley (also a metro Atlanta resident)
I really liked this posting - I'm a cheeseball too, but oh well! :) They really love it deep down...and how sad would it be without these wonderful people in our lives! I'm so glad for the knowledge of eternal families!!! :)
So it's Nick's turn, right? That was great Jessie- and Rachel IS right. Joe is totally going to be guilted into starting a blog, or even posting on ours, or even reading ours...
Gina, How are we supposed to find you,we're blocked from your blog!! Where do yall live? There's a few people up here now even though I've only talked to a few through email. We live in Cumming (Forsyth County). It's good to hear from you. So who have yall kept in touch with to know about the blogs? Or who has Katherine kept in touch with? I'm probably just typing to myself now, huh? Did you plan on coming back to see if we responded?
Yea! You checked back! Yes, i was going to check back. In fact, i did my google account in hopes that that e-mail address would show. Oh well. i never claimed to be techno-savvy. Awesome that y'all are in Cumming. We're currently in Alpharetta and looking at buying a house in Cumming in the next month or so. Is your wife in need of play date pals?
Ok, i'll just throw my e-mail address up here so we can catch up and i'll not kill all your blog space.
You can find me at geenerbeen@yahoo.com
i think the connection was that Joel and Aaron are facebook friends.
peace out.
Jessie I am proud to notify you that I did indeed post my tag response before Rachel! Not bad for an anti-blogger...:). I probably spent three hours on it though, poor Carter has been super neglected today!
So sweet! Hey, at least you can get Nick to contribute to your blog. I made John a contributer and he has yet to write anything!
Your blog is so pretty :)
nick, you're such a sweetie pie! and we love how you talk to yourself on your blog too. seriously though, it's pretty stinkin fun to catch up with people (though they may not know we're doing it) by looking at their blogs. we live in macon, and i'm working for young life. how are y'all? i don't want to be a stalker, but catch me up...ylkennedy@gmail.com and www.thegeorgiakennedyfamily.blogspot.com (longest address EVER)
peace out.
You guys are so cute!!!
Mark Said:
The best thing for people in the world is buying a Ninetdo wii, and play it before starting the day and play it at the end of the day.
Post a Comment