I am sad to be back home!! I love the beach and our trip went by WAY TOO FAST!!! We had a relaxing time in Florida. Our condo was right on the beach so we were able to relax in it and still listen to the ocean from our condo. We laid out on the beach and enjoyed every minute of it. We played in the sand, Davis's favorite part, we even buried Nick in the sand and made him a mer-man. Nick and John swam in the ocean pretty much the entire time we were out there, the water was too cold for Angie, Davis and I so we stayed mostly on the sand. Nick and John claim they saw a sting-ray but I still think they are making it up, we will see if the truth ever comes out. Again, Nick and John mainly swam in the pool at our condo, while Angie, Davis and I hot-tubed it up by enjoying our feet in nice relaxing hot tub. We were entertained by watching Nick and John having contests of who was the bravest to go from the hot tub, jump in the pool and come right back to the hot tub and jump in......I am happy to report they both won!! Nick's mom came and joined us for the weekend and it was nice to have Davis' Mimi there with us. We ate GREAT food at various restaurants and enjoyed the company of our friends. You get homeless (dirty) feet when you are at the beach, so always where your flip-flops even when you are on the balcony. And one more thing who would have thought that a kid could get hurt on the beach, well it happens. Stay away from those wooden chairs Davis fell and hit one and bruised his nose pretty bad which spread under his eyes even. When first looking at his nose we thought it was broke because it bruised up so bad but luckily he is alright and it is healing. But life can't get much better when you are at the beach. I have a lot of pictures to post so I am just going to put them on a slide show if you care to watch. Enjoy!!


10 comments:
Sounds like you had a lot of fun. I can hardly wait until this Friday when we get to leave. Let me know if you have any tips that you could pass along....
It looks like you guys had a blast! Poor little Davis, it looks like his injury didn't damper his fun!
Looks like you had a good time. When Eric comes home for leave (he will be home in 2 weeks! YEAH!!!) we are going to florida and I can't wait! I could live at the beach.
So fun! And what great pictures! Sad about Davis' nose though...makes for a good story though! :)
love the merman pics. very very nice.
also love the pic of davis picking his nose.
jessie your hair is getting so long!
I'll talk to you tomorrow!
Cute pics! Sounds like you had fun! We are going to the beach/Disney in two weeks CANT WAIT!!
by the way this is tara not jeremy! lOL!
I'm so freaking jealous! I have never been to Florida so one of these days we'll have to visit and take a trip there. One of these days.:) And don't make fun of the water phobia! It's a true fear dangit!:) By the way, I won't be offended if you don't do the tag. They get to be annoying.
It looks like you had so much fun! And what a view from your balcony! We'll stay away from the wooden chairs... thanks for the warning!
I'm so sad that our trip went by so fast! I want more beach! I need to get a copy of your pics sometime, especially the one of our homeless feet!
Post a Comment