Ok, so I was telling Nick that I am running out of ideas to blog about. I never claimed to be the most creative on the block. But, Nick told me that I could take a picture of him without his shirt on and blog about it. He said it would probably break the record for most comments ever. But by the time I agreed to do this he changed his mind. He said I could take a picture of Davis with no shirt and he woudn't mind or be embarrassed. So now instead of getting pictures of Nick with no shirt on and breaking the record of most comments ever, I once again don't have anything to blog about and instead you are stuck reading this post that has nothing to do with anything!! Sorry!! But enjoy the pictures of Davis!! I was trying to get him to flex his muscles that is why his fists are clenched together!! But isn't he a looker watch out girls......
7 comments:
Too bad you didn't take the pictures of Nick, I would have made at least 4 comments! Davis looks so cute flexing, maybe he should try that post on Ali!
Jessie, you are one lucky woman to be married to a man like Nick Bettes. That man could sell magazines if he posed with no shirt on! You just make sure that you take advantage of what you got!! As often as possible! And no, this is not Nick leaving this comment.
That is so funny! And, to be honest, this is way more entertaining that you think it was! :) We love to read your blog...
I must say I am quite disappointed that Nick chickened out...I was wondering if he has "Brad Pitt" abs or if he has "Angelina Jolie" boobs... At the same time I am not so disappointed because you mentioning the picture and then not posting it let my imagination run wild. I am kidding of course. Davis looks like a perfect mix of the both of you...I have a little girl in AZ waiting to meet him when he is 16...that should give you a hint as to who this is... Anyway, Davis is a cute kid...
I'm sorry Davis has been sick and grumpy lately, but he is so super cute!
Davis looks like he's doing the "flip off" gesture that Ross and Monica invented from Friends. If you don't know what that is I'll show you the next time I see you.
Shellie I am going to need a demo done on this.
Post a Comment