Monday, May 05, 2008

Sick again!!

I haven't been around blogging much because once again Davis is sick and not feeling like himself. He is extremely grumpy everyday and throughout the day I feel like pulling out my hair. He doesn't let me get anything done during the day and cries when I try to simply just make me something to eat. How annoying...but at the sametime I feel so bad for him and I hope that he gets better soon. We shouldn't of taken him to church on Sunday but he was acting pretty normal so we thought well we are going to be out of town for the next two sundays so why not. We even invited our friends Chad and Shellie over and played a little rock band (total side note Shellie sings Enter Sandman in her own language and it is HI-larious...sorry Shellie I am still laughing about it, but you have mad vocals :) Davis was very happy to have company over like always. You wouldn't of thought he was sick at all until last night when he throw up. We are leaving for the beach in a week so hopefully Davis will be better by then. I swear this year someone is always sick in our family....what is the deal with that......

3 comments:

Benson Fam said...

Rock Band, gee that sounds like fun... we didn't have anything pressing to do on Sunday...:). Joe was trying to get ahold of Nick tonight- he wants someone to go see a movie with since we'll probably never go to a movie alone together again. Call us- we want to see you before you leave!

also known as shell said...

ijat jdhgfyi doolie dosj...

just kidding that sounded nothing like it right.

I had a total blast.

Kate is sick too and has been pretty miserable herself.

Jessie said...

No I think it sounded more like whioeaf klfjaoero jklfjwoei kdowej;
Yeah, that is what it was...ha ha!
You are awesome Shellie!