I found these pictures while looking through my camera. I think my brother-in-law Richard took them but I love these pictures!! I laughed so hard when I saw them. My little boy is turning into a comedian and he does things everyday that makes us laugh. I love being home with him so he can put a smile on my face. It is starting to feel like I have a miniature Nick around all day!! Is this a good or bad thing?
9 comments:
Very cute! I like the one where he has is nose pushed up against the window!
I love davis. and having another nick... and a newborn... girl you've got your plate full.
Thanks Shellie!! I am sooo glad that someone notices!! :)
that is GREAT!!!
Yes, Richard did take those pictures. He couldn't resist.
Davis is adorable!!!!
He is so cute! (both your boys are)
Omigosh, having another Nick around would be something else...full of laughs for sure!
I miss Davis, he is so adorable!
Amazing how glass, anywhere, just screams to kids "Smash you face into me.. it will be fun!" Those are great pictures.
after looking at the picture blown up, I've come to the conclusion that we need to wash the windows!!!
Post a Comment