
It's been quite a while since I've posted anything so I thought I'd get on here and add a quick note and a song to the playlist.
Jess had a dentist appointment today which left me with watching Cole while at work and Davis was at our friend Dawnelle's house. I got a bit nervous he would start crying so I took him out to the car and sat out there and played with him for a bit. I had the radio on and this Plain White T's song came on. I don't think it's even close to the "Delila" song but I still liked it. A simple song to convey a strong feeling. So while I listened to it I thought it would be a great song to add to the blog and dedicate it to Jessie! SO Jessie.....make sure you turn the volume on so you can hear it! We're going to slow this one down a bit! Hopefully this post will help me get some extra tv or free time in!! Just kidding, but really....I hope it does. Just kidding....
11 comments:
Awww...I have the best and sweetest husband EVER!!
But are your motives really for extra TV time??? or is it because you lost Davis at church last night and he was wondering around the church crying for "mommy" when someone found him!!
BTW....I did not right this post myself! It was all Nick!!
write...
So sweet!!!!
Oooohhhh.....no you didn't Kim!!
Looks like we have the grammar patrol out! Watch out!
is this your engagement picture? jessie had her work cut out for her and she has done a good job with you Nick!
Yes, it's an engagement picture.
I always knew Nick was a hopless romantic, I married one too! Lucky girls we are.. right Jess?
Too early here to be typing, need to spell check myself before I send my comment. "hopeless"!?!
I just teared up a little. Nick will you be Chad's romantic guru and mentor?
Of course he will Shellie but we do charge by the hour. Sorry my hard work has to be rewarded with something!!
Post a Comment