A few videos of Davis doing some fun stuff.
wow - he is really good on that scooter! i never understood the point of scooters and skateboards...but he seems to be having fun!
Totally amazing! Davis still makes me nervous on that thing. He's turning into a little dare devil.
Patrick and I loved watching that. I can't believe Nick is already teaching Davis how to jump the curve... Next Christmas a BIKE ramp!!! I know he gets his cooridination from his wonderful Aunt Kim!!!!! :)
So cute! I love the little scooter, he's such a pro!
X-Games here you come! Do you like your scooter? Leah has been asking for one...
I like mine and Davis likes his. I would get her one!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
wow - he is really good on that scooter! i never understood the point of scooters and skateboards...but he seems to be having fun!
Totally amazing! Davis still makes me nervous on that thing. He's turning into a little dare devil.
Patrick and I loved watching that. I can't believe Nick is already teaching Davis how to jump the curve... Next Christmas a BIKE ramp!!! I know he gets his cooridination from his wonderful Aunt Kim!!!!! :)
So cute! I love the little scooter, he's such a pro!
X-Games here you come! Do you like your scooter? Leah has been asking for one...
I like mine and Davis likes his. I would get her one!
Post a Comment