This is me doing this and it will be the best tag you'll ever read. I hope by the end of this you'll know me just a little better..
Attached or single: Attached
Best friend: Jessie is making me say her but if the question was who would you like your best friend to be besides your spouse I would have to say Jack Bauer.
Cake or pie: Pie, I used to walk to the store every day as a kid so I could get 3 chocolate pudding pies for a dollar. delicious!
Day of choice: Sunday and if you say anything else you'll probably go to hell.
Essential item: my thumbs. can you imagine going through life with no thumbs? think about it.
Favorite color: Green
Greatest accomplishment: drank a gallon of milk in an hour or catching a cup of water that I knocked over while in a meeting with our CFO, VP of Internal Audit, and my boss before the water actually spilt. they were all very impressed.
Hometown: Columbus, GA
Indulgences: Jess's earlobes.
January or July: January b/c Jess's birthday is in July and she thinks she's allowed to celebrate a whole week for her birthday, it gets pretty expensive.
Kids: Davis (21 months)
Life incomplete without: Erik! Also Jessie!
Marriage date: August 10th, 2002
Number of siblings: 2 brothers and 2 sisters
Oranges or apples: I don't like either, I have to peel oranges for Jess and I have to slice apples for her so both cause me extra work.
Phobias or fears: I would say sharks but I've always wanted to have an encounter with one to see if I could beat it up. If I could then I would probably be all over the news.
Quote: "here's 5 bucks, take it or leave"
Reason to smile: Watching the new American Idol crowned each year.
Season: Fall
Tag 5 friends: I'll probably skip this part
Unknown fact about me: I'm a member of Mensa
Very favorite store: Fry's is the coolest but I don't like the sales people there.
Worst habit: tripping old people in the mall
X-ray or ultrasound: X-ray
Your favorite food: Spiedino de Mari from Carrabas.
Zodiac sign: Scorpio
6 comments:
Good job Nick! I feel like I know you soo much better now!
Nick I think that is so funny! Seriously you are such a cool guy. I laughed during the whole thing. Chocolate pudding pies are the best! Did you eat the outside edges first? well thats what I did. and frankly the only real way to eat a chocolate pudding pie.
On side note-- Jessie I'm sorry you have to put up with him... him complaining about cutting apples and peeling oranges! geez!
If you can't tell from my comment before, it's dripping with sarcasm!:) Just so you know.:o)
Um...you probably have to cut up her apples for her b/c I still have your apple slicer that i've been carrying around in my bag since last month. sorry. :)
I didn't catch the sarcasm b/c it only had 2 o's. Usually the more the o's in "so" the more sarcasm there is. I want to say something about yall moving to Georgia but I won't b/c I know that it could possibly make you less likely to move here so I won't.
And I just ate the pie as it came out of the wrapper. I didn't take the time to examine the edges. I just ate it.
And yes, I have to slice her apples b/c she left that dang apple slicer at your house!
I'll keep that in mind for next time!:) What do you want to tell me about Georgia? Why don't you guys move to Portland? You would love it there!
Post a Comment