My little nephew is so smart... Using his daddy's yoyo to smash bugs. Who needs to get their hands dirty. Not my smart little nephew. Miss you guys. I have friday's off and patrick wants to plan a few visits to visit ya'll and wren over one of these weekends this summer.
Let us know when is good for ya'll
Love ya'll Kimberly
oh by the way I'm a dork and started one of these to avoid schoolwork....that is soooo bad of me.
5 comments:
super cute! I wish we lived closer so I could see him grow:)
that is hilarious. loved it! :) especially nick making a bee-line to save his yo-yo.
My little nephew is so smart... Using his daddy's yoyo to smash bugs. Who needs to get their hands dirty. Not my smart little nephew. Miss you guys. I have friday's off and patrick wants to plan a few visits to visit ya'll and wren over one of these weekends this summer.
Let us know when is good for ya'll
Love ya'll Kimberly
oh by the way I'm a dork and started one of these to avoid schoolwork....that is soooo bad of me.
http://justthefourofuspkka.blogspot.com
hey jess - you should come down for sure!! there is always something going on to keep things interesting. let's plan a day to get together?
That is so cute! At least you don't need a cat now :)
Post a Comment