Thursday, June 26, 2008

Baby Update!!

Well, for the few of you that read this blog anymore I thought that I would just update you with some baby news. I had a doctor's appt this morning and everything went very well. I am so proud of myself because I was not an emotional train wreck and I made it out of there without one tear falling!!! Yay for me!!! The baby is still growing strong and as of today I am officially out of my first trimester!! Yes...I made it!! I can now say that I am 13 weeks and starting my second trimester....what a small miracle it feels like. I would have never thought in all of my life that getting passed the number 12 would mean so much to me!! If this is what it feels like to win the lottery than man I feel like a million bucks!!!
I am feeling so good today that I went and bought me a new outfit...but uuughh maternity clothes are not the best to shop for!!

I feel like I can finally relax some but there is one little thing I am a little nervous about my doctor feels like I am good to go and he doesn't need to see me again until 16 weeks. I know I usually complain that I live at the doctors but really it is sort of a comfort that I was going every 2 weeks and now I feel like I have been kicked to the curb, pushed out on my own, you know I am not really sure that I can handle this sort of treatment yet!! Who knows I could have gone crazy by 16 weeks...we shall see

9 comments:

also known as shell said...

Yay Baby! Good Job and keep growing strong and healthy. I'm so happy that everything went well.

Hunkey Dorey Down South said...

Great News!!! One hurdle over with :-). We'll keep praying and everything will be fine!!!

We ate at your Saltwater Grill - Nice! Today we took the kids out on a 2 hour Waverunner Tour - WOW!!! It was a great time - we came face to face with lots of dolphins, jellyfish, starfish and sea cucumbers and then we went to a totally dead beautiful beach. Be home soon ....
Love,
Wren

Jessie said...

Wren...it sounds like you guys are having so much fun!! I hope that are taking a lot of pictures.

I hope that you guys liked Saltwater Grill....we LOVE eating there!! It is not the same for us to go to Florida and not eat there!

Bethanne said...

That is AWESOME news. I'm so glad that everything is progressing well...What a great blessing!

And I understand about having the appointments spread out. I always feared something had changed inbetween my visits; I am a crazy pregnant woman though...Are you feeling okay?

Jessie said...

Bethanne...thanks for asking! I have never really been much of sick person when I am pregnant. I get a little sick but nothing I can't handle. Which I am thankful for but at the same time it is hard to tell if something is wrong or not! So it is kinda of scary The only thing I have to go by is my energy level I usually have too much energy for my own good but when I am pregnant my energy level goes way way way down!!! I mean seriously I can usually only plan one thing in a day because I just can't handle much more!!! Which also drives me crazy...don't ask me to do anything past 8pm just isn't going to happen!!

Kate said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know you were so anxious for 13 weeks to get here and you and baby Bettes made it with flying colors!! I'm so happy for you sweetie.

Angie said...

Congrats on passing the first trimester milestone! Glad to hear that everything is Great!!!

Pittman Four said...

I'm so happy for you. It's tough when we can't see what's around the corner. You've reached your corner. YEA!!!!
I heard Nick was sick. I hope he feels better... Give Davis a hug for us.

Love ya'll!!!

eMiLy sLaUgH said...

You look so good! I'm glad that everything is going good! Dr. Graham is an awesome doctor.... I'm glad he's taking good care of you!