Monday, June 23, 2008

Davis as an Old Man!!

I came across this video clip a couple of days ago and I laughed so hard when I watched it that I couldn't help but post it!! Nick's parents came up for a visit and Davis kept trying to take off Papa's glasses so he could wear them and this is what happens....




Also, I just wanted to mention how proud we are of Nick and his accomplishments and hard work. Nick was promoted today at work and we are so, so, so thankful for it!! As many of you know I was very reluctant on moving to North Atlanta but I was willing to do it so I could stay at home with Davis. I would have never guessed how happy I would be living up here and 1 1/2 years later I am still amazed at how much the Lord has blessed our family!!

7 comments:

Hunkey Dorey Down South said...

So FUNNY!!!! Just think ... this could easily be Davis in about 60 years!! That's GREAT!!!
Wren & Kinley

Angie said...

Cute video! Congrats Nick!!!

Bethanne said...

Okay, the video is hilarious...and I loved the part at the end where Nick is saying "Hey, this is kind of boring, he isn't doing it like normal." Funny.

Congratulations, Nick! Promotions are awesome!

You know, we chose to come to Texas (of all random places?!) because that is where we knew we needed to be. Dan made the final decision to leave Sacramento (where his WHOLE extended family is) so we could do what was right for us...and small miracles and blessings have endlessly been pored upon our heads because of it! Sounds like you guys are going thru the same thing! :) Isn't it amazing!

Pittman Four said...

Congratulations... promotions ARE great.

Love ya'll :)

Jennifer Ricker said...

congrats Nick - they must have wanted to see if you'd survive Poland first?!

Rachel said...

I think this video is hilarious! I love his "old man shuffle!"

Kate said...

Way to go Nick!!! High Five!