Friday, September 12, 2008

Butt Prayer!!

Alright, since Nick is leaving for Italy and Germany tomorrow and today is my last day with him until he returns and since Nick gets kicks out of writing stories about me that embarrass me, plus I did say that this is WAR and I don't want to let any of you down. I decided that I will be sending him on his way with a BANG!!! He just had to go there with a kissing story, well...I got one that is way better then his!!
Just to let you know that I never crawled up Nick like a leopard or however he described it and I wasn't clawing him and I never wore that short of shorts....I think this is all in his crazy made up fantasy!! If you don't know what I am talking about read the previous post!!!

Okay on to business..... I know that some of you already know this story but it is the best ammunition that I got against Nick, so just bear with me!! I mean I am pulling out the big guns here so if you want a good laugh keep reading.
For those of you that don't know Nick very well just know that he is always got something tricky and sneaky up his sleeves at ALL times and this is just ONE thing that he has done to me!!!!

So picture this....one night Nick and I were saying our prayers before bed, we always kneel on the bed to pray, it was my turn to pray. The lights are out and it is dark and as I am saying this prayer I notice that Nick is sort of squirming around on his side of the bed, but it is not enough to effect my long heart-warmth prayer, I just thought maybe he got hit with diarrhea or something. Okay, really I am saying this very wonderful long prayer, I am relishing in the spirit, my voice is getting a little shaky and by the time I finish the prayer I even have a tear coming down my face!! At the end of our prayers when we say Amen, Nick and I always seal it with a kiss, we have done this since day one of our marriage. So, as I ended the prayer I leaned over to give Nick a kiss, expecting to get a kiss and then listen to Nick tell me how I am this spiritual giant!! But, what I got was nothing near that...yeah...the man that I married decided to pull his underwear down during my wonderful heart warming prayer and put his butt close to my face so when I leaned over to kiss what were suppose to be his lips, yep.... I got butt instead!!! Now, I never actually kissed his butt but it was close enough!!! Now in Nick's defense, because I am that nice of a person, he did say that during the prayer because it was so moving that he almost backed out of his deceitful cleverness, if that is what you want to call it!!
But, as you can see he didn't....

So, there you have it folks the hidden treasured butt prayer story. After this some of you may look at Nick in a different light or maybe some are thinking that I must have been furious but really in our marriage it is all fun and games until someone kisses someones butt, which luckily for Nick it never happened!

7 comments:

Erik said...

That is so classic. Just like Nick. It made me think of a trick Nick played in Scouts one time. we were hiking and had hiked past a cliff. Nick was in the back and we could hear him yelling for help. From where we were it looked like Nick was hanging over the cliff about to fall just barely hanging on to a branch. When we ran to help him he was crouching down on a ledge next to the cliff and pretending to hold on for dear life.

Bethanne said...

Omigosh. Both stories have been so funny; I almost cried. I wouldn't think of ever even TELLING some of our "funny" stories to anyone...but, I agree with Erik. So Nick! I mean, I haven't been surprised, but you two sure are funny...ah, I needed that laugh! :)

Katherine said...

That's hilarious! Thanks for making me laugh.

also known as shell said...

oh my gosh I can't stop crying. Can we adopt you Nick! You are like the coolest funniest person ever.

Laura said...

This story still makes me laugh! You guys are crazy!

Adam L. said...

That is so incredibly awesome. Nick, I am so proud of you.

Rachel said...

Oh wow!