Enrique as you read this post. Some of you have noticed, we are no longer private. But since we just made this change, you're blog update application that you have will not show when we updated our blog last b/c we're listed under "Private" Blogs. Anyway, just wanted to pass that on.
Also....if you have your computer muted or turned down, take a second to crank up the volume a bit before the song playing is over! You'll be happy you did!
8 comments:
Why the change to public? Also, how come it doesn't show the name who posted on your blog??
Because it bothered Nick for some reason that our blog was private!!! I am not sure he is just weird!!!
I don't know why it doesn't show who posted.
blah blah blah blah! i just told you it was hard for people to see that we posted a new post since it was private. that's all!!
Blah! Blah! Blah to you!! You were always complaining about it so be quiet before I remove you from this blog!!!
I have administrative rights as well....I'll remove you!
So sad...the only way we can increase the number of our comments is by talking to each other!!
You are right this is sad!! I will contribute to another comment!
Ya'll are officially the nuttiest couple of our family!!!
I'll bring your trophy on friday.
I know you like to win stuff so congratulations!!!!!
We win!
Post a Comment