Monday, October 06, 2008

My To Do List for today!!

Give me a break, give me a break.....break me off a piece of that Kit-Kat Bar!! Now that song will be stuck in your head too!!


Eat Breakfast ~ oh...maybe a Kit-Kat

Clean My house

Take a shower and brush my scrubs ~ if I am feeling spunky maybe shave my legs

Finish Putting Up Spooky Halloween Decorations ~ Eeeekkk!!!

Eat a snack ~ oh...maybe a Kit-Kat

Laundry

Get the house ready for Preschool tomorrow


Pick up preschool bin from Connie's

Get ready for Activity Day tomorrow


Finish sewing heating pads for Activity Day Girls

Eat Lunch ~ well....probably not a Kit-Kat....maybe a snickers!!

Go to JoAnn

Call Lazette ~ since I am her slave right now

Drop the Eye Spy Bags off at Dawnelle's for eyelets
Yes, Dawnelle I finished sewing the boy bags ~ I RULE!!!

Put Davis down for a nap

Take a power nap

Go to the grocery store
~ don't forget Davis ~ remember he is taking a nap!

Cook dinner

Clean up dinner

Be nice to Nick ~ yes, I love my husband but being nice doesn't come easy for me!!

Try not to pull out my hair and poke out my eyeballs

Go and watch Nick play softball because hello...I am a supportive wife...aren't you?

Give Davis a bath because I can't remember the last time he has gotten one!

Put Davis to bed

Anyone want to help??? Now let me get off this stupid computer and get to work!




6 comments:

Nick said...

Is that a promise with the cooking dinner and cleaning it up as well!!! I look forward to it!

Angie said...

"Give me a break, give me a break.....break me off a piece of that Fancy Feast! Nailed it!!" ~Andy Bernard

Hope you get everything done! Nick, you should cook her dinner, clean it up, and then rub her feet! Besides her big to-do list, she is also cooking up a baby in her belly for you! :)

Nick said...

She told me to never let her get lazy. That's what she told me. even if she doesn't feel like doing anything, I'm supposed to encourage her to keep going, to not give up! And that's what I plan on doing!!

Anonymous said...

I'm all for the Kit Kat breakfast and Snickers lunch. That's awesome!

Benson Fam said...

you had those bags for one day and you sewed them all- word up jessie. and no- i have not touched a single eyelet (show off...:)

Jessica said...

Just adding a nap to my to-do list right now. Thanks for the idea.