Not sure I can add anything else to this post to make it more clear why I love my wife!! First, b/c she won't kill me for posting these or even be mad. Plus, look how cute she is!!!! If we have a girl, I hope this is exactly what she looks like and I hope she'll be willing to pose for this sort of picture.

11 comments:
you are so cute - are you like 12 there? YES! please come by whenever - we are staying home on thanksgiving, and should be around all week - can't wait to see the crew!
I can't believe that is Jessie!!!
That is AWESOMELY disgusting!
Go Jessie in all her Montana-ness!!! I know your Dad and Montana was proud of you that day. I shot a paint can once. :)
You know I rememeber having a coat very similar to that one.
You were so cute!!!
These are pretty much the coolest photos I've EVER seen! I think I had those same stretch pants (or are they stir-ups?!!)
Logan asked me if this was a reindeer. He looked sad... have a great day!!
I'm so jealous of your jeans in those pics. I was never that cute.
AWESOME....my favorite's are the skinny jeans (hey they are in again) and the high tops with them.....so cool!
Jess you are so cool! I never got to go hunting just helped my boyfriend in college with the "after" you know true love and all that...
Hope you had fun Saturday I sure did.
THOSE JEANS ROCK!!!
I wish we could have friends back then.
you are just so freaking cute.
It's too bad you can't run for Vice President now, these pics would come back to haunt you!!
Post a Comment