At least that's what Davis would say. Cole Philip Bettes was born 12/29/2008, a birthday now shared with his cousin! He was born at 3:15PM and weighed in at 7 pounds 13 ounces and measured 21 1/2 inches long. He has a head full of dark hair. Not really what we expected but we love it. Here are a few pictures.

23 comments:
Yay, pictures of Cole! He is sooo cute! Where did he get all that hair from!?! We are so glad everyone is healthy! :) Congrats you guys!!
Yeah! I have been checking for pictures! I am so jealous you have your little man already! Beautiful! Look at all that hair! Jessie you look amazing!!
I love him! he is so cute. He just totally looks like a Cole. Seriously so cute! Good Job guys! Jessie you look great!
Congratulations! He looks like he is going to be a heartbreaker with all of the other babies in the newborn nusery.
love the hair! he is so alert - hope that doesn't mean bad things for ya'll at 3am?! We can't wait to meet him and see big brother Davis:-)
He is soooo sweet!!!! I can't wait to see him. You look fabulous too. What's up with that??! :) Congrats. and love ya.
What a cutie! And big brother taking care of him already. I'm glad everything went well and hopefully you're back home now. Congrats and go get some sleep!:)
He is soooo cute! I love the pictures. Congratulations!
He is so sweet! I can't wait to see him and you! Jess you look like you just came out of hair and makeup no fair!
Wishing you all a wonderful New Year!
Yea- I have been waiting for some pictures since y'all don't answer calls (and I don't expect you to for 2-4 months:). He looks SO much like Nick to me. And nothing like Davis. So the question is- who's Davis' real daddy...? Congratulations!
Congratulations! Wow, that is a lot of hair. Now begins the sleepless nights!
Wow. He really does have a head full of dark hair. He's adorable. You guys all look great. Congrats!
Congratulations! He is too cute! I love the last picture...so fresh and so clean!
Holy cow! Look at that hair! He is absolutely adorable! Oh, I wish I was there to give him kisses, but I'm sure he's getting plenty without me! Congratulations you guys!
Great job guys! He looks like a cute, healthy baby! Enjoy that tax break!
Congrats! He looks amazing!
YEAH!!!
Soooo cute!! Congratulations! He is really a beautiful baby! What a cute family!
Congratulations on the arrival of you precious baby boy! He looks like Jess did when she was a baby... tons of dark hair! Love ya all. Take care!
He is so cute!!! Love the dark hair. Congrats!!
Just a side note - he was born on our anniversary. What a great date!
Hi! It's Jen's SIL- Brandy :-)
Congrats on the new baby!
Look at that dark head of hair! My internet didn't allow me to comment beforehand, but he is so HANDSOME. Hope he's a sleeper! :)
Love the room BTW. CUTE!
Congrats! What a precious little man! He is so blessed to have you and Nick for parents. Well really to have you as his mom and Nick as his dad only if learns to cut out the sarcasm every now and then (yes 30 does suck! thanks for the reminder!) I'm just teasing :), seriously he is beautiful you guys!
Post a Comment