Okay...so I am pretty behind on some posts here. Life with 2 small kids = little computer time these days! Plus, I thought that Nick would do this post but he is slacking!
2 weeks ago we went to the Barnum and Bailey circus that came to ATL with our friends David and Gina and their 2 little ones. It was a blast!! The show was awesome and Davis loved it and sat quietly the whole 2 1/2 hours. He was mesmerized the entire time which was nice because we were able to enjoyed it just as much as he was. Nick and I both have never been to a circus so it was really a lot of fun to go. Cole slept the first half and woke up at intermission and fussed through a good part of the second half but it was pretty loud in there that I don't think anyone could really hear him.
But by going to circus I have learned that there is a lot of things that I don't want my sons ever to attempt. Like hanging and walking across upside down with just your feet and only have a mat to catch him or being in a steel cage ball with 7 other motorcycles going round and a round super fast. (pictures below) Can you imagine one of those people being your kid?? Some of those people I think are just NUTS! Davis' loved the motorcycles (oh...great) and he loved the elephants, actually all the animals/the whole show he LOVED!!! This show is CRAZY!! Here are a few pictures.
8 comments:
Yeah I wouldn't be able to let my kids do this stuff either. I have never been to the circus either and have always wanted to go. Maybe next year we'll go if it comes back to ATL. David and Gina look really nice. I want to meet them sometime
Amen, the whole thing was awesome and your seats really were amazing! By the way, Ellie loved the cheeseburger and ate 3/4 of it...
Okay...are seats were pretty good but Nick was taking pictures with the telephoto lense that is why they look so close!!
Dawnelle that is amazing she ate so much of that cheeseburger! Or I am just use to Davis who is super picky with what he eats
Looks like a lot of fun! Shame on Nick for not doing this post for you! :)
Those are the main reasons Jax is never allowed to go to a circus. Or anything really. The child would probably jump up as a volunteer to join them from the crowd!
But how fun that you guys got to go with Gina and her family! FuN! :)
I haven't done a post in forever even though Jess has been trying to get me to do one!!! I'll comment on one though!! It was a lot of fun. I'm sure people could catch me with my mouth open or maybe dancing to the songs. Didn't know they had that much music at circus'.
seventh comment!!!
That is one thing that I have never been to see... guess that I have to take the girls next year when they come. Great Pics Nick!
Post a Comment