Thursday, March 26, 2009

Fitting inside the box!

I have a lot of these cube bins that you can buy at Target. Some are in Davis's and Cole's room, the playroom, the closet, they are everywhere throughout our house. I mainly use them to store toys. I LOVE these bins. I feel somewhat organized with them so it seems like I keep buying them here and there and so over time I have accomplished to get a collection of them. Anyway, I have some sitting next to the cradle in our bedroom. I store diapers, wipes, burp cloths you know the typical baby stuff in them. But, I had no idea that I could store my children in them until now!!!! Good to know!




2 comments:

Hunkey Dorey Down South said...

Logan would laugh at this picture!!!

eMiLy sLaUgH said...

My kids do the same thing in ours! I love them!