Any who.....on to more important topics. I just have to say that I have not written about this earlier because Nick did not want me to. It is a story that I will probably never forget. This is something that I think you guys will thoroughly enjoy. Which I one day hope that my children will read about this and get a good laugh out of what their father did.
You are probably wondering what in the world is up with this title. Well...it means exactly what is says. Cole (our son) was named after our other son (Davis), meaning Cole's full legal name is Cole Philip Davis. Yep....TRUE story!! We got Cole's birth certificate confirmation letter in the mail that Nick had filled out while we were in the hospital and Nick legally named our son Cole Philip Davis!! I wonder how many fathers name their son after their other son!
.
We had the option of changing his name right away which would take anywhere from 6-12 weeks to get his name changed but that could of put us over the deadline to file our taxes. So we had to wait and file our taxes with his name being Cole Philip Davis and now that we have our tax return we can finally change Cole's name, to officially being a Bettes, his real name!!
Poor Nick......but isn't that Hi-larious???
8 comments:
I dont' find it very funny.
I think it's hilarious! (Oh and I told a few of the people I work with and we all laughed at you Nick. . .:) - They don't even know you!)
HAHA that is funny, Only a man would that. ( no offense Nick) But you gotta love them!!
Oh my gosh--that is awesome!
Excellent. Sorry, NIck, but that's pretty funny.
I'm so glad you finally told the story...
It needed to be told!!!
:)
Yes, yes, yes, you finally posted the story!! And I love seeing the proof on the birth certificate! Oh, and I told my parents the other day and they thought it was hilarious too! :)
I think this is one of the funniest things I've read/seen all week. AND, I did read the irate McDonald's customer story!
Post a Comment