Tuesday, March 03, 2009

You tell us...

Okay, it is always a mystery when it comes to looking at my children and telling who they look like. I have never really been good at looking at babies and saying "they look just like their father". I have been told by many that Davis looks just like Nick and now I hear the same with Cole. I was in a grocery store when Davis was about a year old and the cashier was staring at me and then looking back at Davis and then looking at me and then looking at Davis and I was thinking the whole time what is this lady's problem. Then she felt a need to tell me "he must look like his daddy" (picture it with a thick southern accent) and I was like great lady thanks for sharing that with me....you just made my day by telling me that my baby looks nothing like me! Instead I nicely reply "I hear that a lot". Which I am fine with my kids looking like Nick but at the same time it would be nice to have some credit of my children, I mean I did carry them around for 9 months! Here is Nick's brilliant theory on the whole what kids looks like who, "it is a good thing that they come out looking like their dads that way we know they are yours".

Well, the funny thing is my family thinks Davis looks just like Nick and they are claiming pretty hard that Cole looks like me. As Nick's family goes they think both Davis and Cole look like him. So, we are going to put it to the test. My mom emailed me some baby pictures and we got some baby photos of Nick and we are going to do a comparison of Davis, Cole, Nick and I. Who does Davis and Cole look like?? I am very curious to hear what you guys will say so please tell us.... don't be shy!

Cole


Davis


Jessie... yes I was born with dark hair and it turned blond when I was 2.
Here is the proof that I turned blond but don't make fun of my mullet!

Nick...sorry I only have 2 baby pics of Nick

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

I definitely think davis looks like me and cole as well. So both look like me. thanks for the pictures to prove it!

Also, why don't you just do that picture meter thing and let that decide who they look like? if it says 50%, do it again until it comes up with something else.

Anonymous said...

Okay I am going to comment for my friend Maureen, she left it on my facebook. She says Davis looks like me and Cole looks like Nick.

Anonymous said...

I say Davis looks like Nick and Cole is leaning towards Jessie. It's hard to tell. I'm really bad at this as well.

Bethanne said...

Okay, so that is a tough one.

I think Cole definitely looks like your (Jessie's) baby pictures, but yet you can see a lot of (the current) Davis in the older picture of you, Jessie. I think Davis' baby pictures look a lot more like Nick's though. Does that make sense? Davis as a baby = Nick as a baby. Davis as a kid = looks a lot like Jessie as a kid. Cole as a baby = Jessie as a baby.

Jessie said...

Bethanne...I think that you are on to something there!

malrfrederick said...

Go to this website, it helped me figure out who my kids looked like.

http://www.myheritage.com/FP/Company/look-alike-meter.php

Jennifer Ricker said...

that last one looks like wren for sure!!!

i have no idea...

Angie said...

I agree with Bethanne!

Angie said...

After seeing Nick's baby picture now, I think Cole looks a little like both of your baby pics, but mostly Jessie's!

Anonymous said...

Cole looks just like Jessie and Davis looks just like Nick. Man you guys got cute kids though.

Anonymous said...

I don't know about any of this. i just see me in both!!!

Dre Drea & Drew said...

I think that Cole looks like you and Davis looks like Nick. And everyone looks adorable.

Jessica said...

I don't know Jessie. I do see a lot of you in both of the boys. I have this same thing with my kids. One day they look like Ryan, the next like me, or each other. It's hard to say, but they are both adorable.

Pittman Four said...

I know that Kat looks like her dad and Anna looks like me...

Does that help????

Cole absolutely has his mother's hairstyle.... for sure!!!

:)Don't worry Jessie they will definitely love you MORE!!!!

Anonymous said...

just to clarify, Kim said they both look like me!

Benson Fam said...

Cole as a baby= Jessie as a baby & Nick as an adult. Davis as a baby= Nick as a baby (but as a toddler I still say he looks like he belongs to Jessie and some other fella :). Did that make sense? It's fun to see pictures of you all as babies!

Rachel said...

I think the second pic. of Jessie looks just like Cole in his newborn photos-sorry Nick! But, I will agree, Davis looks just like you!

Anonymous said...

Cole looks like Jessie &
Davis looks like Nick.
That's what are MT family
thinks... MOM

Anonymous said...

*your

Anonymous said...

Cole looks like Jessie
Davis looks like Nick
That's what your MT family thinks.