Wednesday, April 01, 2009

"Eggs"cellent

I have been looking for a spring wreath for awhile to hang on my door. Like I have said before I am not crafty at all but I saw this really cool Easter wreath from Tip Junkie. (you can click on this link to get the tutorial) and since I couldn't find a wreath that wasn't going to cost me an arm and a leg. I thought that it would be fun to make and it seemed pretty easy and inexpensive to make, which it was! Since I was going to be making one myself I thought that it would be fun to have some company so I emailed some friends last week to see if anyone wanted to make one with me. It ended up being a really fun craft night with the girls!! I am pretty proud of myself and my wreath making accomplishments. I think the wreath turned out great and it looks great hanging up on my door! I liked it so much that I almost wanted to keep it inside so I could look at it everyday. I have been waiting for some neighbors to come knocking on my door asking me where I bought it so I can for once act like I am crafty!!

Us working diligently on our wreaths.
Rebecca are you trying to hot glue Shellie??



Top to Bottom, Left to Right: Connie, Shayleen, Rebecca, Lisa, Dawnelle, Me and Shellie. Picture taken by Lazette: she was there just to hang out with us!


I know the neighbor's are jealous they are just to afraid to admit it!

My table was feeling a little empty so I helped it out.

What 2 crafty things in one month, I rule!!!

6 comments:

Hunkey Dorey Down South said...

Very CUTE!! Great Job!!!

Bethanne said...

So cute. Fun. I really like your cute little flowers too.

nick said...

Jess, I knew if you kept this posting up long enough you would get another comment!!! I just knew it.

shellie said...

rebecca actually burned my arm with hot glue.

Jessie said...

Did she really??

eMiLy sLaUgH said...

Wish I could have made it! They turned out really cute!