Tuesday, April 28, 2009

What is up with that??

Today I was looking up the meaning of Cole's name (don't ask me why I guess I was just curious) and what in the world did I discover??? I couldn't believe that it is also known as a short name for Nicholas. Can you believe that? So, that is now 2 kids that are named after Nick but at least this one wasn't intentionally. I knew that I should have looked his name up before we named him..... seriously this is not fair!! I definitely call dibs on the next child's name for sure!!

4 comments:

Carrie said...

that is so funny!

Pittman Four said...

how about
Jessie James Bettes


:)

Angie said...

Jessie James Bettes . . . AWESOME!!

Ya'll are too funny, the first thing I did was look up name meanings! I probably even looked up Cole, but I don't remember now thanks to the effects of pregnancy brain!

Rachel said...

Awesome!! Your next baby could be named Jessie if it's a boy or a girl!