Thursday, May 28, 2009

Cole's Newdo..

I think that most of you have seen Cole with his new hair cut. Pretty sad that I had to give my baby a haircut at 4 months old. I really didn't want to cut it but it was crazy long and after we saw some pictures of us in Charleston we finally realized that he needed a haircut!! I really didn't want to take my 4 month old baby some where to get his hair cut so Nick insisted doing it himself, maybe he was afraid of someone cutting him with scissors or maybe I was and am trying to blame it on Nick. Anywho....that is besides the point. I just wanted Nick to trim it up but he had other intentions and cut ALOT off but the funny thing is he still has lots of hair left and people still comment on all of his hair!!


Before the haircut....



Very intense...didn't want to poke wobbly head


All the hair we had to cut


The end results....more handsome then ever!!

5 comments:

Nick said...

that is not my hair thinning, it's just what the gel does to it!! :) I am not going bald!!!

eMiLy sLaUgH said...

His haircut is sooo cute!! It makes it look lighter and so cute! He is such a cute little guy!! Way to go Nick!!!

Angie said...

Good job on the hair cut, it looks cute! I can't believe how long his hair was!!

Bethanne said...

I LOOOOOVVVVVEEEE the new header (the picture) -AND- the new haircut. So very, very cute. He did have a TON of hair. Oh my...

KB said...

Jessie, you do not know me, but I think I may have served your husband more dinners during his mission than I served my own husband the first two years of my marriage! :-) I saw that a "Nick" had posted a comment and almost went to private thinking some wacko was reading my blog. Then I realized it was my husband and I's beloved "Betsy." It is great to see your family and hear from Nick. Your kids are adorable!

Karin