Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Spider Jump

Okay, so I am determined to get caught up on this blog. I will start with Davis' spider jump. As we were watching another little girl on this spider jump I was pretty impressed that she was loving it so much. Then I was shocked that Davis wanted to go on this and I thought for sure once they started lifting him up he was going to freak out but he LOVED every minute of it! I am a mother that doesn't get too nervous but honestly this was hard to watch Davis get flung up in the air 15-25 feet. By the end of it I had a few tears in my eyes, my heart was jumping out of my chest and my feet and hands were sweaty. It wouldn't be bad at all if your kids are older. To me Davis is still too small to be up in the air that high, just doesn't seem right!!

To Davis it was a BLAST and he still talks about "jumping really really high". Even when it was done he freaked out and had a crying melt down because he didn't want to get off! I don't think that we caught any pictures were Davis was at his highest point and most of them are blurry because it was so dark in there. Here you go......




6 comments:

nick said...

to know exactly how high he was, imagine his head being a few feet from those metal beams up near the ceiling. you had to put a lot of trust in that guy to know he wouldn't send him too high!

Shellie said...

davis is such a stud. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't even be able to do that!

Angie said...

Wow, that is high! Davis is a brave little guy!

Pittman Four said...

that looks great... Anna is way jealous, now she wants to jump.

Hunkey Dorey Down South said...

You can add this to the list of Davis' Extreme Sports!!!

gina said...

The next thing you know, that kid will be in an iron spherical cage with 6 other guys on motorcycles!