Sunday, April 13, 2008

Competition Results!!

I am not even sure how this little competition thing got started between Nick and I. I was under the assumption that he just wanted the most comments on blogspot which in this mind was 34. He left a post wanting 34 comments, which he got, but saying nothing about it being between us. I guess secretly he was trying to beat my comments. I am putting it in writing while I am in the lead with 43 comments to his 40 comments which means....I WIN!!! So, any comment left after this doesn't count...the competition is officially over when this posts. I just want to thank all of our fellow bloggers that participated in this little competition that Nick decided to randomly do. We had tons of fun with a lot of good laughter and have you guys to thank for that! I am the Comment Champion in my house and I love rubbing it in Nick's face (man we are way to competitive) Maybe next time Nick will win his own competition that he starts and all that I have to say to him is that you mess with the best and you die like that rest!! Happy Blogging :)

13 comments:

eMiLy sLaUgH said...

I missed the compitition! But go Jessie! (Sorry Nick... but us girls need to stick together!)

Kendra said...

I too missed the competition-sad:( Congrats Jessie! I love your hair long. I didn't read the other comments, but that is my vote! You're cute no matter what your hair looks like. I loved, loved, loved your post about the neighbor visiting when your house was a mess. That seriously always happens to me!!! You are not alone!

Bethanne said...

So funny! Of course, I'm ridiculous...sorry, Jessie. Had I known that it was between both of your posts, I would've helped both of you out (not just Nick). :) But everyone knows that I'm not the brightest crayon in the box. Glad you still pulled out a win though.

FYI: The game of Monopoly is forever banned in our household. Talk about competitive!

Angie said...

Yay Jessie!

Adam L. said...

Monopoly? What? What's wrong with Monopoly Bethanne? ;)

Anonymous said...

Sorry I didn't post to your post Nick but at least I helped Jessie out!(No offense Nick!:) And by the way, how to you and John know so much about Twilight? Have you all read the books? Erik can't even handle me talking about it. He rolls his eyes and the mention of vampires and werewolves.

MKShelley said...

Sorry I never left a comment =(. To be honest, I wasn't sure if you'd know who I was, so I just kept quiet. But I'm happy you remember me =)!

Laura said...

Wow i need to come and visit your blog more often. I missed out on all the competition. You guys are crazy! WE miss you.

Nick said...

You know, i think the book is just pretty entertaining. I've actually read all 3 books. I don't know if John has made it through. While Jess is obsessed with Edward, I'm obsessed with Rosalie. So Jess calls me Edward and I call her Rosalie. This has been going on for like 6 months. A lot of people think it's weird but we're fine with it. Isn't that right Jess?

Nick said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jessie said...

That is right Edward, my love!!

Angie said...

John has only read Twilight. I may get him to read the other two one day, but he is reading a different book right now, something about mountain climbing I think. Oh, and he also loves Rosalie! Whatever, she's a snob!

also known as shell said...

congrats Jessie :)