So, today after blowing drying my hair for 30
minutes and it still not being dry I have come up with the
conclusion that my hair is just to thick to grow it out any longer but at the same time I like my hair long I haven't had it long since Nick and I
first got married. I am not sure if I should keep growing it out or cut it short. I am turning to you guys for help. Should I cut it short or keep growing it long? Here are two pictures of me both short and long you can help me to decide what I should do!! The fate of my hair lies within your hands please choose wisely :)
43 comments:
keep it long baby. I'm loving the long hair. short is really cute on you too... just keep having patience. oh and think of dawnelle's hair. that probably took her along time and its amazing! shout out to dawnelles hair!
i like both...but it seems like long has advantages in the summer because you can pull it all the way off your neck! not sure if that really helps.good luck!
I get the biggest pick me ups by reading your blog Jessie! Thanks Shellie (and/or Shell:) and thank you Jessie for showing me that I'm not the only one who has an off day (week, month) in the area of housewifery!
Well, even if I do decide to keep it long it will never look like Dawnelle's. I wasn't blessed with that BEAUTY-FUL hair like her's :)
Darn you Darn-elle....LOL!!
I really like it the length it is now, it's pretty! If you are getting headaches now, though it will probably only get worse if you grow it longer, it did for me. There, now you have my two cents.
I love both, but it coming to be a GA summer i say cut it short, hair always grows. I say this and im growing my hair long for the first time in 5 years!
jessie- lets start calling her darnelle from now on!
darnelle- yes shellie and shell are the same person
jessie- we should totally get our hair done together
did you know that Lisa Novak does hair... for free!!!!
Agreed...Dawnelle we are officially giving you a new name Darn-elle.....sorry but you know that we are crazy about you!!
Oh yay!!! Let's get our hair cut together or whatever I decide to do. I at least need a trim if I keep it long. So, Lisa cuts hair for free, Huh? Is that who you are going to? Let me know....
Okay, first I think you look good with long hair but it is hard to deal with that's why I always hack mine off. But I think it looks really cute long. Not a lot of people can pull off long hair (i.e. ME)!
Second, I had to tell you that my friend let me borrow Twilight and I finished it in 3 days! It was really good! Thanks for the suggestion.
Finally about the previous post...trust me you are NOT ALONE! I'm always embarrassed when people come over. Don't stress it!
I think you should leave it both short and long. AKA mullet baby!! Business up front, party in the back. Rock on!!!!
Come on John after leaving Alabama I swore that I would never grow another mullet....but Nick wants me to grow one again :)
Go for it grow a mullet, once a person lives in alabama, who will always have alabama in there blood. Summers in georgia get really hot, humidty is terrible in the south, once when someone is working in the hot sun and sweating, that person will feel a sun burn coming on right then, if was me for the summer only, i would cut it short. There is a new BBQ resturant opened in Columbus GA Thortons BBQ next to Dunking Donouts, the thortons bbq is in the old B Merrills by Logans road house, the bbq is really good.
Don't do a mullet-too much maintenance! I offer no advice, since I am in the same situation-I think summertime really creates problems in the hair department.
Jessie- I do have someone in alpharetta that I have gone too. It was good. so we could go to her since we at least what to expect. I don't know anyone who has AWESOME haircutting skillz though. yeah I at least need a trim too.
I'm loving Edward! It's kind of funny reading this romantic book knowing that my husband is not a romantic but secretly wishing he was. I guess it's not a secret...I tell all the time he needs to be more romantic to no avail! Oh well. I love him anyway. I'll just read my books. I'm dying to get the others from my friend so I can start on them.
Cut it off!! Cut it off!!
CUT short. It looks really cute on you and when you have children you want and need something that is not going to take 30 mins to dry. That is crazy! Hair always grows back so you can cut short, then grow long, then cut short again. It is an amazing thing really....:)
Jessie get a buzz cut like GI Jane, that will be a good hair cut, for the summer time.
I am glad that you were at the park today Rachel because THAT is what I wanted to HEAR....FINALLY!!!
Now I can go HACK IT OFF :)
I think Dawnelle blows everyone away in he hair department! But I think you're a close second and it would be sad to see all that beautiful hair go!
Better yet a G.I. Jane Mohawk.
Just wait until I have my brain cells back and you're gonna get a nickname that will knock your socks off. There is a select group of hearing impaired people who get to call me Darnelle, and a lot of other things too come to think of it. Why not go to Lisa Novak- she'll cut for free?! And she does have cute hair, I think I'll try to get my pretend bangs cut before Tuesday- Jessie and Shell(ie) you are welcome to join me! Just no extreme short hair- it is bologne to say that it will just grow back, have you any idea how long that takes?!! Maybe you are more patient than I am...I talk too much.
You guys are all too nice, it's like you decided to gang up on me with kindness because I'm the giant overly pregnant lady. Either way, I'll take it!
Darn you again....DARN-ELLE beacause of you I am now in second in the hair department. You better watch out I know where you live and I am going to HACK off your hair in your sleep...so I can be FIRST!!! :)
Mohawks are awesome! Way better than mullets!
I'm thinking about getting some magenta highlights. Hmmm, will I be crazy enough??? Maybe for the beach . . .
well lets go to lisa novak then I'll call her tomorrow
I am getting me a GI Jane mowhawk hair cut my hair is thick enough.
I would love to come do the dance. Would you mind picking me and my kids up? Chad works on saturday's.
I say we get this one to 35!
Your beautiful either way.
I know as a mother with little ones. I ALWAYS had short hair.
Just don't cry if you cut it.
and don't look at the floor after it's done.
:) Kimberly
Good idea Shellie...I am contributing to the 35, anyone else?
Oh dang, another one for Jessie!
are you thinking of changing your color or anything like that?
hee hee hee this makes you even
how's your day going?
Thanks Shellie for helping my WIN this little LAME competition that my hubby started :)
Okay so I just ate some zaxby's and it was really good. Do you like zaxby's?
Forget it, I've already one!
Keep dreamin' I WON!!
I love Zaxby's by the way I ate it today as well!! I swear Shellie we are twins :)
Shellie, How did the dance thing go today?
OK - so now you've got me leaving comments!! I had to help Jessie get a few more votes! When does this crazy competition end??
Hope you enjoyed LongHorn or Outback - I'll catch you next time when I'm not nursing a sick husband back to health!
PS - I like your hair long - probably because my hair won't grow past my shoulders and I'd love to have those long flowing locks! Just have it thinned out so you won't get the headaches!
yeah we are twins. your mom has something to tell you I think.
Post a Comment