Monday, April 28, 2008

Tweet...Tweet!!


Here is our new friend! This sweet little bird I think is living in our back yard and sometimes he even comes and sits on our backyard furniture and stares in at our house! But everytime I get to the camera he is gone...one of these days I will get a picture of him sitting on our outside furniture. We have a bunch of birds flying around outside and in our trees in the backyard but I think he stuck out to me because of his color. He is outside everyday hanging out in either our trees or on our fence. I have got so use to him hanging out with us that I usually look outside for him a couple of time a day and I find myself getting worried if I don't see him for awhile. We have a bird feeder outside but nothing is in it. But, now that we have him hanging out with us we might just go buy some bird food, so hopefully he will stick around. I am trying to even come up with a cool name for him so if you have any suggestions send them our way. He is pretty cool he even sings us some songs in the morning, this is how we wake up....he he
Davis loves him too and gets so excited to see "bird, bird"

6 comments:

eMiLy sLaUgH said...

I used to like the birds around my house... until they started to poop on everything! And now every year they come and build a nest on my front porch! The same birds! And they just poop all over the wreath and door! But it is fun to see the baby birds! Your bird is prettier then the ones we have living with us!

Angie said...

Yeah, when they try to set up nests at your house is when it's not so nice anymore! We also have a couple of birds that I've been watching out my window the last couple of days. I like to see them catching worms!

Bethanne said...

What a beautiful Cardinal! I used to want to be a professional bird watcher when I "grew up"...sigh. :) We have had bunnies recently living in our backyard, but no pretty birds like that. Actually, I think we might have some chimney swallows. hahahaha

Rachel said...

Cardinals are so pretty. That is one of the things I like about Georgia-the beautiful birds-Blue Jays and Cardinals sure light up the trees.

Benson Fam said...

Petri, my vote for a name is Petri- like the cute little dinosaur from The Land Before Time. And Joe and i were wondering if there was any wiggle room on the Bettes gym membership. Maybe buy one get one free?

also known as shell said...

Here's some names that I've been considering for our next boy. You can use any of them you want for your bird.

Ben
Sam
Nathan
Cooper