
Okay...I know enough of Twilight already, I get it!! But I just wanted to post this just in case anyone was interested in reading the first chapter of Breaking Dawn and just in case you missed Nick's comment with the last post. Here is the link that Nick found:
http://twilighttheobsession.piczo.com/?g=33816417&cr=3
6 comments:
And just to let you know, I didn't find that link, it's actually my website. I also own 3 other website's dedicated to the twilight series and 1 that is the unofficial Stephanie Meyer fan site. Please let me know if you would be interested in being apart of some of our chats or would like to be an offical member.
Oh, Now i'll have something to read. I started the Host yesterday. I like it so far. I can't wait for the book to come out. Katharyn is going to read the first one this summer. She is very excited to read Twilight. She has to read another book before she can read that. Mimi gave her a book that she has to read.
Anyway. See you soon.
Love ME....
oh please make a me a member Nick!
Just finished the HOST. Waiting for book 4.....
my email is joconew@gmail.com.
Wow Nick, I had no idea you were that committed to Twilight! I'll have to do some websurfing . . .
I don't know if I can read the first chapter, it might just drive me crazy that I won't be able to read the rest till August!!!
Post a Comment