Sunday, June 08, 2008

It's official we are.......

I bet you think you know what I am going to say. But, trust me what you are thinking is not what I am going to say. Are some of you wondering what I am talking about? I guess you will just have to keep reading this post to wonder what it is that we are official!! I am not sure if I should tell you as a select group of people....well, okay I hope you can handle it and here it goes... Yep, it's official our BLOG is now PRIVATE!! What in the world made you think that I was going to say something else.....ha ha :)

9 comments:

also known as shell said...

LOL!!! you had me going!

Rebecca said...

your such a great blogger! thanks for sharing :)

Pittman Four said...

you are FUNNY....What'cha cooking for dinner...

I need some suggestions.
:) Kimberly

Bethanne said...

I don't know how this "private" thing works...hmmmm...should I take you off of my friend's list or should it be okay and block any random viewers from visiting your site?

Am I ridiculous or what? Sorry that I don't know about this stuff! :)

You two are hilarious BTW. And your husband is a goofball and totally embarrassed me the other day (in case he didn't tell you).

Jessie said...

Bethanne...I am totally offended that you want to take me off your friend list...:(
Don't worry it will block anyone that hasn't been invited to view my blog!

Yes, Nick did tell me what he did to you. I am so sorry... he is crazy!! But now you know what a little glimpse of what I go through everyday!! (don't tell him but that is what I LOVE about him)

Rachel said...

What! For a minute I thought it was time to announce the big move to Minnesota!

Angie said...

Dang, does this mean I have to sign in every time I want to view your blog! Hey, since you are private now, you can at least get rid of the word verification!

Jessie said...

Rachel....that was suppose to be revealed another day...way to spoil it!!!!!

Jessica said...

Nerd!