Yes, we are opened for business. I am putting Nick's talents to use. Nick has perfected the best tasting smoothie ever!!! I am such a smoothie type of girl, I love them!! I crave smoothies like crazy anyways, especially in the summertime when it is so hot! Nick taught me how to make these smoothies but they just don't turn out like his do. I think secretly he uses some sort of magic to make them, they are that good!! Last night I got what I wanted and with much satisfaction I enjoyed the best tasting smoothie ever!!
Don't be jealous...if your mouth is watering don't hold back you can buy one of these yummy smoothies at only $25 per glass....trust me this is a GREAT deal!!
Look at Davis enjoying his smoothie!! We guarantee even your kids will like them. Kids cups only cost $15
Your whole family can enjoy a yummy smoothie for an affordable price!
P.S. We don't give out samples so don't bother asking!
12 comments:
Hey.... I know he stole that recipe from me... I should get 50%of those profits.
:):):)
I gave him the secrect of where to buy the fruit for the smoothy, do i get a profit off the fruit. nick makes the best smoothy.
What! $25? Do you guys do trades instead? How about I make you a batch of cookies and you make us 2 1/2 smoothies? (I'd have the 1/2 b/c Ali would drink a whole one herself!) I'll be over in the morning at 6:00 waiting for one-wait, what time does Nick go to work? Should I get there at 5:00?
Looks like everyone wants a piece of the smoothie action . . . does Nick need a smoothie website? We can trade website work for smoothies!
Okay...everyone calm down!! There is enough smoothies to go around. But, there are no trades either in this business. Our offer stands still of $25/glass and $15/kids cup. This is still very reasonably priced.
Kim...just for the record you could only wish that you knew this recipe. Don't try to still Nick's THUNDER!!!
OH come on... Isn't that what the big sister supposed to do!!!!
:)
I'll take 2 adult smoothies and 2 kid smoothies.
What flavors do they come in?
Chad's allergic to mango.
I don't like banana's!
I can get a smoothy really cheap at Quick trip for 1.99, and they are not that bad, and quick trip also has milk shakes, and slush machine. for the 25.00 purchase does that include a year free of Nick's famous smoothy's inc. nation wide, 10,000 locations nation wide. visit http://www.nicksfamous_smoothie.org for all your smoothie needs 1 - 800- famous nick smoothie.
Shellie...that is awesome that you are our FIRST customer. Your total is $80.
Don't worry about the flavors we will make them without Mangos and Bananas! Trust me you will like them!
Awwww man. Will you cover shipping and handling? No tax, right?! My mouth is watering. Stink.
I would feel awful making money from something that brings me such joy. I love making smoothies for people and seeing that smile right after they have that first taste. Jess may try to get some money from you but I will not. All I want in return is a smile.
I know Nick's secret.
Voodoo.
Post a Comment