
Okay, as many of you know Nick is leaving and going to Poland and Sweden for work and will be gone 7 days. He leaves me and Davis on Sat (tomorrow) and doesn't come home until Friday. So, I guess we will be celebrating Father's Day by ourselves this year. I am a little stressed because I never sleep good when Nick is not at home and just knowing that he is going to be gone for the past couple of nights I haven't slept well at all even though Nick hasn't left yet. Emotional pregnant lady plus no sleep is never a good thing for anyone. Plus on top of it I am a little jealous that Nick gets to go overseas while I am stuck here in Hot Georgia, miserable while he gets to go to and visit cool places. Is that bad of me for acting this way? Oh well....if it is!! I don't really care at this point. I just keep telling Nick that he better bring me back something really cool and awesome because he owes me big time!! But, I am not totally selfish I really do hope that Nick enjoys himself and mainly that he comes back the way he left. He better never say that he hasn't ever got an AWESOME Father's Day present because now it is in writing even though we didn't pay for it...even better!!
14 comments:
Ross is gone for Fathers Day this year too, just me and the girls here. So if you need anything or want to get out of the house, please call. I bet you will be seeing a lot of Rachel this week. FUN!!
Yeah, Rachel and I are going to have dinner on Father's Day together and you are more than welcome to come if you want!!
Yeah Maria, come hang out with us! Jessie, tell Nick to bring you back loads of chocolate (and when I say loads, I mean some for me too!).
Have a fun and safe trip Nick!
I thought it was Swiss chocolate? Do they have special chocolates in Sweden? I know they have sausage in Poland and meatballs in sweden. Supposedly they have good seafood where I'm going in Sweden as well?? We'll see. I wish I wasn't being forced to do this but what can you do, you have to bring in a paycheck, ya know.
Any chocolate that comes from Europe-ANYWHERE in Europe is so worth getting!! Ooh, bring Jessie back some Swedish meatballs-I'd bed she would LOVE them!
I meant to say that I "bet" she'd love them-what is wrong with me today? Man!
Rachel, I think I am going to have to rush to the toliet just for saying "Swedish Meatballs"
i,m in frankfurt and the computers suck
Good luck, Jessie! I hate it when Dan is gone for any amount of time, nevertheless over night...you can do it though! It is probably especially hard when preggo...Good luck!
Nick please bring me back a chocolate bar too. and a bottle of perfume.
Funny you should mention perfume. I brought a coworker out here perfume b/c it's cheaper in the US!!
yeah Nick I know! thats why I mentioned it. to be funny. because you told us the story about how you bought the perfume for your coworker when we were over at your house.
oh!! i thought it was just a coincidence. I'll have Jess buy you some b/c she amazingly hasn't spent much money. I haven't been able to check the bank account until today!! She must be saving up for something good!!
Post a Comment