Okay...for my 100th post I thought that I would tell you 100 things about me and my life! Well...that was until Nick beat me to a post so now I have to come up with 101 things instead of 100. I saw this on someone else's blog but now I can't remember who. This should get interesting......because I don't know if I have 101 things to say but I am going to give it a try and don't expect a post for awhile after this one!!
1. I have been married for 6 years to the same husband.....come on that is impressive these days!
2. Nick and I dated for 4 months and then we were engaged
3. We were engaged for a year before we got married...yep we like to do things backwards short courtship and long engagement
4. Nick and I have known each other for 7 1/2 years
5. We have never lived in an apartment
6. We bought a house right before we got married in Phenix City, Al
7. We now live in our second home in ATL
8. I get this feeling that we will be living in this house for awhile!
9. For the first couple of years of marriage we called each other "Babe"....don't laugh I still think it is cute and it slips out still.
10. The best wedding gift was someone who sewed us a his and her towel to clean up after YOU KNOW WHAT......LOL!!
11. I am not lying about that last wedding present
12. And then the person followed us around at our shower and tried telling us what it is used for 13. The only wedding advice that I remember is "fight naked".....to this day every time we fight the clothes come off......just playin'
14. We had a son that was born on our 4 year anniversary
15. I never in a million years thought that I would enjoy being a mom as much as I do!
16. I often wonder how many kids I will have before I will get to the point where I will no longer be baby hungry
17. When I hear a baby crying in a store I get anxiety! No kidding
18. Lately when we are driving in the car I like to do this really obnoxious baby cry. Just trying to get Nick and myself ready for the new baby!
19. I want to be done having kids by the time I am 30....only 4 more years to go!!
20. I was named after my grandpa Jesse, who was an artist in Colorado, and this is really how he made his living!
21. Nick and I are big on family names and I am sure that all of our kids will have some sort of family name in it
22. I love to paint...but I only enjoy painting kids artwork
23. I love country music.....I guess deep down inside I am a country girl!!
24. My favorite TV show right now is The Office
25. I love the mountains and snow....but I hate the cold
26. I would rather be hot then cold
27. I use to cross country ski
28. I use to snowmobile
29. I have never broken a bone
30. I love the outdoors
31. I love to go camping but you can't do much being pregnant or with small kiddos
32. I hope one day to own a log cabin in Montana
33. I am not from the south like most people think but I have lived in the south for 7 years now. 34. I truly miss the West and try not to forget my western roots...you know like "you guys" and "pop" and jello salad.
35. I lived in Hawaii for 5 months
36. My first job was doing coat check at a hotel.....I only got paid tips!
37. I am a lefty, but I when I go bowling, I bowl right handed and when playing baseball I bat right handed
38. My second and third toe is longer than my big toe, someone once told me that when your second toe is longer than your first it is a sign of intelligence and then when I said well what does it mean if your third toe is longer....they just looked at me like I was freak!!
39. I do have a complex of my long finger toes
40. My friends often tease me about if I ever loose my hands that I won't have a problem learning to write and doing things with my finger toes!
41. I hate cooking, I only do it to because I have to eat!
42. I actually enjoy cleaning....I know call me crazy
43. My first car was a Ford Aspire, you know the little bubble cars and the guys that I went to school with picked it up and moved it out of the parking lot as a joke....ha ha very funny I am still laughing about it....hint, there was a lot of sarcasm in that
44. My second car I was forced to learn to drive a stick
45. My Mazda Tribute has been the longest car that I have ever own....almost 4 years and still going strong!
46. I have never gotten a speeding ticket.
47. When I was 16, I was pulled over for speeding and let go with a warning.
48 I have a terrible habit of biting my nails
49. My second bad habit is still interrupting people
50. All scary movies terrify me.....even the really stupid ones where they are jumping out of closets with chainsaws!
51. I hate, hate, hate to stay by myself
52. I love to wear black it is my favorite color
53. I love for Nick to wear blue, it is my favorite color on him
54. My favorite color on Davis is red
55. I love to buy purses, fake, real, monogrammed....you name if it is a purse of some sort I like it!
56. I love to buy shoes too.....
57. When I am not pregnant my favorite drink is Dr.Pepper.
58. Then on days when I don't drink a Dr. Pepper I usually get headaches
59. The only diet drink that I like is Fresca, I hate Diet Coke and wonder why so many woman drink it.
60. I read every night before I go to bed if not then I usually can't fall asleep
61.I love to eat candy....especially the kind that get stuck in your teeth
62. I have had 17 cavities filled and I am not sure what has caused that
63. My favorite candy is laffy taffy
64. I usually always have some sort of candy in my house
65. My dream job would be to own a candy store.....that would be soooo heavenly!
66. Call me nuts but I prefer candy over chocolate
67. Nick once told on me at my doctors appt for eating to much candy and then reached into my purse and pulled out all of this candy for evidence. Can you believe that he ratted out his own wife?
68. I love licorice....I can't resist it.....chocolate, black and red are my favorite. Crackel Barrel sells apple, strawberry and watermelon licorice that I buy that are really good as well!!
69. I am more of a bubbilicious fruity gum type of girl and prefer that over strong minty gum
70. My favorite ice cream is Double Chocolate Fudge Brownie
71. I am naturally attracted to funny people
72. If I had to be honest with myself Nick is really one of the funniest people I know...all joking aside
73. I can't believe I did this but I once told a 5 minute joke at the pulpit when asked to speak at church
74. I am very competitive
75. I hate to lose and when I do I have terrible sportsmanship
76. I hate board games but Nick loves them
77. I hate card games but Nick loves them
78. I like to watch movies but I prefer to watch them at home rather then the theater
79. I am shy when I first meet people and I usually don't know what to say but then you get to know me and probably wish you hadn't
80. I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up
81. I am not a morning person at all and I would rather stay up late and sleep all morning
82. I love bananas, I eat them on toast with cinnamon and sugar, I eat them in my cereal I eat them in smoothies, I smash up bananas and add them to my pancake batter, I love homemade banana bread or banana muffins, my favorite laffy taffy is banana and one of my favorite desserts is homemade banana pudding and I can't forget that I like to eat them by themselves too....Okay, enough about bananas.
83. You would think with how much I like bananas I wouldn't get charlie horses in my legs while I am pregnant.
84. I love smoothies....especially the ones that Nick makes
85. Before Nick and I were married when I would buy something I use to never look at the price tag....Nick cured me of that fast!
86. Now I am super cheap and have a tough time buying a shirt that is over 7 dollars.
87. I am absolutely TERRIBLE with money, that is why Nick is charge of it not me.
88. I paid the bills for 4 years before Nick took over and got the water turned off twice because I forgot to pay it
89. Nick and I have never hired a professional photographer for anything!
90. My favorite holiday is a tie between Halloween and Christmas.
91. I love Halloween because of all the candy and Christmas because it helps remind us the reason for the season.
92. We keep our friends as close to us as our family
93. We love living close to family and friends
94. I love to go on vacation with friends
95. I am sure that we would like to go on vacation with family but we just have never been
96. I love the beach, we go every year usually with friends
97. My favorite vacations have been to New York and Glacier National Park
98. If I had to choose the mountains or the beach.....I would have to go with mountains but only in the summertime!
99. This has been a lot easier then I thought it would be
100. Just more time consuming than anything
101. I never thought that my life would take the turns it has but I wouldn't change it for anything
9 comments:
Whoa, that is a lot of info! I think it is hilarious that Nick told on you to the Doctor for eating too much Candy! He is such a tattle tell. I found that out the hard way this weekend! :(
Jeeze Jess... way to go, I found that I knew most of those things about you,not all, but most. I remember the summer I lived with you in West, sharing a room, working together at the hotel. That was my best summer. Makes me feel old now. I have a six year old... Geezer!. I remember the amound of money that you spent on candy and treats. Remember the rice crispy treats we would get at break from the cart in the lobby. Those were my favorite. Good times!
Just to be clear, Jess got the water cut off, not me. I'm not sure if it was clear the way she wrote it!! And yes, I told her ob what was going on with the candy. Davis will thank me for it one day!!
Congrats on 101 post!
Good info now I know what to give you when the baby comes!
You guys!!!!
wanna go get a soda pop?
61=62
oh and 71 no kidding
and I never knew you lived in Hawaii. I think thats Super.
That was awesome. I'm always telling Belinda she would like you so much, and since you like living close to friends so much...it's our turn now! Hurry up! There's a vacant house next door!
You need to move to Montana and say that, it could eventually work then!! As for Utah???? Jess may be willing but for some reason I just can't see myself ever moving there! I've seen to many Mormon movies where they make fun of the church and I just figure that it's really like that in Utah.
Wow. I don't even know if I can think of that many things! I love learning more about you! :)
ha ha nick whats up its jake the oldest of the Wight boys nice to see you and your family is doing good. fgcsoftw@yahoo.com later bro
Post a Comment