Thursday, November 13, 2008

My favorite V8's,now I drive a 4 cylinder....

So I found some photos that I scanned so the quality is not great, but they should get the job done. A few of the bronco in the mud and snow. A few of the F150 (old and new one), and a few of my old 1970 Plymouth Duter.









8 comments:

Nick said...

I don't even care that the photos aren't lined up. I tried but it didnt work!!!! I give up!

Bethanne said...

Oh, I loved the Duster! Sigh. Remember peeling out after seminary en route to Shaw vs. our Trans Am and YOU got the ticket?! hee hee. Those were the days.

Nick said...

I was actually driving the little white truck that day. And I think you were actually driving the mini van. that was before we actually were cool!! But I do remember plenty of other fun days en route to school!! How lucky we were!! I'm sure if we were caught on some of those days we could've been thrown in jail!!

Rachel said...

I like your pictures.

Angie said...

That one in the water is crazy! John looks ridiculous in that hat!

Mark Bettes said...

when nick drove the duster back in those days, he was well known in the town, so every time dad went to a auto part store or any store i saw your son speeding out somewhere on this road. the f 150 of yours was nice so was the duster, i sure do miss the house in charter oaks, good times there and good memories there.

Nick said...

I never sped!! The only ticket I ever got in that car was for not wearing a seat belt! :) I sure do miss it!! Days like today were perfect for hopping in that car and going for a drive. It just seemed to drive better and sound better when it was chilly out.

Mark Bettes said...

the duster was a good car and drives good, now and then i see it in columbus,ga when we are working and doing shopping in columbus,ga. i remember one time u picked up the missionaries in the white S 10 pick up, the missionaries were in the back of the truck, and the cop was following u, then u speed off and lost the cop. i think i remember one of them Elder youngee from a foreign country. I need to ask one thing has anyone watched the movie Wall E would anyone recommend to buy it or not, i heard some say it is a political movie and some said it was good. some one let me know if it worth to buy it, i surely appreciate it. Hope u all have a wonderful happy thanksgiving.