
Well....today was the kick off of a little preschool that some wonderful mothers that I go to church with put together for Davis's age group. I really wasn't sure how Davis would do or like it but so far the first day down and Davis really seemed to enjoy it!! It is hard to judge whether he likes it or not because I was the "helper" today and will also be on Thursday. Next week will really be the testing week for Davis because it is the week where I leave him, I guess we will see how he does without me next week. He goes twice a week on Tuesday and Thursday for 3 hours. But, I am hoping that because I was there with Davis today that he was a little more comfortable then the others kids or at least this is what I am telling myself to make me not feel like a bad mother or I guess maybe I could just admit that my sweet little Davis is becoming a bully!!! But naaahhh...... saying that I was there with Davis and he was more comfortable than the other kids makes me feel better so I am just going to stick with that for right now and we don't have to mention how many times Davis went in time-out or any other details for that matter. It was really neat to see Davis in more of a structured environment. Today they learned about apples and stamped apples with paint during Craft time, during lunch they ate apples with Chicken nuggets, circle time they listened to a story about a caterpillar munching apples and sang some songs and during reading time we read some books about apples!! Here are some pictures of our first day adventure with 7 ~ 2 year old!!!

~Snack Time~
No....Davis is not stealing another kid's food....just get your eyes checked!!

~Circle Time~
This was the cutest watching how interested they all were in the story!!

~Attempted Group Photo~
We tried getting them together for a group photo at the end of the day and this was our result!!
19 comments:
He looks right at home! He'll enjoy feeling like a Big Boy! You'll like the couple of hours you have too!!!
I'm glad the first day of pre-school went well! Cute pics of the kids!! Looks like a bunch of blond hair, blue eyed kids . . . ya'll trying to start a Nazi pre-school?? LOL!
i am glad you decided to do it! he looks so grown in that first picture:-)
I love the group photo... It's so cute. That's great that you are doing that. I did that with both Kat and Anna.
Yes, you will enjoy the 3 hours...
Just wait till Kindergarten...
that's all day!!!! YEA!!!!
I loved the first day of school. I was never the mother that hated sending their children off into the big lonely world.
That sounds like I'm a bad mom or something. But really they loved school so why be sad about it????
Hope next week goes well!!!!
:)
How fun. Preschool here doesn't start until next week, so we have a while to wait. I'm going to treasure those 9 hours a week of alone time. I might even clean out the garage or something lse useful.
Brave woman that does pre-school with 2 year olds. Mia is not so good at sharing, it wouldn't make for such a great time. Good luck with that and enjoy you few hours of free time!
how the heck do you add the traffic monitor and the thingy that shows who has recently updated their blogs? PLEASE TEACH ME TOMORROW!!!! and you have an adorable son:).
Linda...that is one of the reasons why I am doing this with Davis because he is the worse kid to SHARE!!!
that group photo just melts my heart! and the one of Davis in the hallway... he's such a cute kid!!!!
yay for joy pre playschool!!!
hey.... wait a darn minute... that's Kate's food Davis is swiping!!!!
Ha ha ha
LOL
Shellie..that is Kate's food he is swiping.....HA HA!! Sorry about that!!!
Should teach Kate for next week "Swiper No Swiping"........
what does Swiper no Swiping even mean??? I'm not going to lie, I'm happy as long as Davis is eating something, even someone else's food. It looks like he may just be dipping some food in her ketchup or something?? He's a bigger fan of sauces to dip his food in than actual food!!
nevermind, i blew the picture up and he's going for someones grapes or pretzels. i thought it was chicken nuggets!
Nick - you need to start watching Dora the Explorer to get up on your 2 yr old lingo!
What a cute group of kids! I'm glad that it is going so well! Hopefully you can enjoy your free time next week!
How cute! What an amazing group of mom's to do a pre-school. Not exactly my idea of fun, Haha! That's probably why my kids are so far apart in age!
Aaron is in Columbus right now, by the way!
we had a dinner planned with aaron last weekend but the drive took longer than expected. we're too broke to go down there too often. i wonder if he would want to come up here and visit while he's down here??
Love it. Especially the group photo of Davis chillin' out on the other kids. hee hee. He is so cute!
So cute! Thanks for taking those pics so I could see! They are adorable!
Post a Comment