Nick along with myself and our friends John and Angie created a book blog called High Five Book Club. We made it since we all enjoy reading and really for the fun of it!! Come check it out here if you are interested in what books we have read or are reading. We will be writing reviews on the books that we read or as John calls them "book reports". We may do some spoilers for the books since there are no websites to be found that have spoilers of the ending. You don' t want to miss out on this good time so come check us out!!
http://highfivebookclub.blogspot.com
5 comments:
What a great idea. Fun, fun, fun!
i would love to join!
I love that you all did this! I just got through with "The Host" for the 4th time and I'm in need of another good read.
Rachel...I am impressed that you could read a book 4 times!! I mean "The Host" is a great book but I am not sure that I could read it 4 times.
Also...Shellie let me know if you really want to join!!
Post a Comment