Sunday, August 03, 2008
Demoted Mother...
Okay....so I have been demoted today as a mother. Let me explain. I have to share this with you because I thought that it was too funny not to. I was asked to sub in Nursery today.....uuughhh!!! Luckily my friend Rebecca was in there with me so it wasn't to bad and we managed to survive the day together! I was sitting on the floor and a little boy came up to me and sat on my lap and Davis comes along and tries pushing the little boy off. I grabbed Davis's arm and tell him to stop and then Davis gives me this crazy look and says "My Chair". I would have thought that he would say "My Mama" or something along those lines. But definitely not "My Chair." After all that I do for the kid I am glad that in return he thinks of me and calls me his "Chair"....I mean Geezzzz......talk about a slap in the face!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Well, it's the perfect time for Davis to have a new sibling to come along!! If you had waited another year just think how spoiled... Cute story!!! "My Chair!!" Love it ...
Wren
ha ha ha... that gave me the biggest chuckle. seriously send that story into readers digest you could get $50 for it
That is great...
So for Mother's Day, I'll be sure to send you a
Happy Chair's Day!!!!
He is too too cute
well keep this has a family sec. dont let no one know i have a date on Aug 15, 2008, little bite nervous. wish me luck
Mark, if you haven't noticed, thousands of people view our blog each day!!! It's no longer a secret!!!
So funny! Good luck on your date Mark!!!
Post a Comment