Friday, August 08, 2008

Danger Zone.....

It has been sooo hot the past few weeks and being prego it is hard for me to get Davis out of the house some days especially in the heat. Davis has found other ways and things to preoccupy him during the day! Which I know the pictures are not too bad and the damage could have been worse but on this particular day I just cleaned up his room and left for just a few minutes to go fold some laundry and I came back and see this!! I mean this only took him a few mintues to get the room looking like this I could only imagine if I left him in there any longer what he would have done!!! I think that Davis needs to get out of the house or else I have a feeling he is going to go through the whole house and rip it apart like a tornado!!!

12 comments:

Pittman Four said...

Looks like he had fun...

I guess that's the important part.
It's amazing how fast they can turn it upside down.

:)

Angie said...

He must have broken some kind of world record! That's a big mess to make in such a short time!! That is one thing I am not looking forward to, toys, toys, and more toys.

I still love that little blue desk and green stools!

Bethanne said...

Seriously, how do they do it? It's like a talent or something...you've seen my pictures...my kids (especially together) can turn out house COMPLETELY upside down within seconds. I wonder why I even clean half the time. And then I realize it is because it just drives me crazy to have it dirty and disorganized!

Pittman Four said...

Hey I LOVE YOUR BLOG... It's just beautiful!!!! Did you add the temple picture too.

How's Nick!!! I heard he went to the ER and then he has to graduate to adulthood with the BP fun!!!

Tell him we love him!!!

Bethanne said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the new layout! Just thought you should know... :)

Jessie said...

Hey...thanks for the compliments on the new blog layout!! I guess there are some perks from not being able to sleep at night!!

Yes, the temple picture is new also.

About Nick I will explain in my next post when I get around to posting something, probably tomorrow!! I have been kinda on my own the past few days....

John said...

Dang, I thought I would be the first to say that I like your new design!

I hope everything is ok!

John said...

Oh, sorry, that last comment was actually me, Angie. I forgot that I am on John's computer!

Nick said...

I'll tell you right now what's wrong with me. No need for a whole post on the subject. I have a headache and I'm ache on top of that. I've also had a fever for the past few days. However, this has been going on for the past 4 months. So I went to the doctor, not the ER to have some basic tests done on me. Blood work and they're checking my cholesterol. Just basic tests to make sure I'm healthy enough. Not so much tied to what's wrong with me now but I thought it was about time to get all this checked out. So....nothing really wrong with me other than I'm not feeling well.

Kate said...

Addyson had a knack of doing that too. ugh.
Great new pics!! Love the blog layout.
See you at church, chair.
haha

Tara said...

i love the new layout! when are you guys finding out what you are having? I get so excited to hear what other people are having and can't wait to find out for ourselves!!

Jessie said...

We are finding out on Friday!! Just 5 more days....