Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Funny quotes!!!

Funny quotes from Nick today that made me laugh and I thought that I would them share with you guys!!! Because we all know how stinkin' HI-LARIOUS Nick is..........

Nick ate at a chinese buffet for lunch today and this is what he said when he got home from work:
I love eating chinese food because for the rest of the day it taste delicious when you burp it up!!!!

Tonight we were running around doing some shopping and we stopped at Sonic for a tasty treat I ordered a Butterfinger Sonic Blast that I could share with Davis and Nick ordered a banana split:
You know why I like banana splits? Because it's a good way to get your fruit!!!

4 comments:

Bethanne said...

He and Dan would get along so well...not only do they both watch the same exact shows on tv, but they have always been class clowns! Of course that is one of my favorite things about Dan. He ALWAYS cracks me up. Although it took me about 6 months before I realized when he was actually being serious and telling the truth about things. Stinker. :)

Jessica said...

Have you ever considered the possibility that you could have married a HUGE DORK? Just a thought. Not that I would know anything about the subject.

Angie said...

That Chinese food comment was so gross!!!

also known as shell said...

nick at his best... what a classy fella you've got.