Thursday, July 10, 2008

Tupperware Thief!!

Apparently I have to much time on my hands doing a post like this. The other day I was looking through my tupperware and I started to notice a pattern. That the majority of the tupperware that I have doesn't belong to me. I started searching for where my tupperware was and I just kept pulling out more and more tupperware that doesn't belong to me. Somehow all of mine is missing and I have very few pieces that actually belong to me. For some reason I have a collection of tupperware from my friends. So, I don't know what has happened to my tupperware over the years I am hoping it is nice and safe at other people's home. But even more so I am hoping I am not the only one that doesn't return tupperware. If so then I guess I admitting that I am the tupperware thief!

4 comments:

Bethanne said...

Well, I guess tupperware is better than, um, copper...or someone's identity...or siphoned gas! :) This is a pretty funny thought though; I guess I haven't even given our tupperware a second-thought. Hmmm, I wonder how many of your friends actually realize that you were holding on to their pieces? Probably none of them!

Angie said...

Yeah, I can never keep Tupperware in my house either, are you sure none of that is mine??? I know you held on to our 7 layer dip plate forever! :)

Jessica said...

Yeah, you're darned right that's mine. I throw away more containers without lids or lids without containers, and I never know where they've come from and what happened to their mates....I think I'm just going to start dumping everything in ziploc bags and throw it all away.

Nick said...

And we miss that 7-layer plate that prevented us from closing our cabinet all the way!! We used it for meat and chicken when we grilled out!