Tuesday, July 08, 2008

One last post for Rachel!!


My friend Rachel is moving back to Utah and I am very sad. Last night was her going away party and I will miss her very much!!
It never seems to amaze me how the Lord seems to put the right people in your life at the right time and Rachel was one of those people for me!! She was one of the first people that I talked to when we first moved up to Atlanta and in our new ward. I have only been friends with her for a little over a year but I feel like I have known her forever. She is my sidekick and shopping buddy. She is what I like to call my soul sista. She is a great person and has the sweetest spirit. She has had the greatest impact on my life this past year and I am just thankful that we are friends. Davis and Ali were such great pals as well and they were inseparable when they were together. I know that Davis and I both will miss Ali!!
But as hard as it is to say good-bye I know that Utah is where Rachel belongs and will be the happiest. I know that your families are excited to have you moving back. We wish you and your family the best of luck and will miss y'all a ton!

5 comments:

eMiLy sLaUgH said...

I'm glad you guys were able to become such good friends! Rachel is a great person... we'll all miss her! You know that you'll be together again when Davis and Ali get married! That's a cute pic of the two of you!

Rachel said...

Thanks for the post Jessie. We are going to miss you guys like crazy! I still think Nick needs to look into jobs in SLC. Then we could be in the same ward and live closer than 20 miles away!!

Me said...

nooooo Rachel~you cant take Jessie with you! We cant lose another great girl! :)

Angie said...

No way, Atlanta is far enough for us to come and visit, we'd never see you !!! Besides, those Utah Mormons are crazy . . . uh no offense . . . j/k . . . but not really!

Nick said...

I'm with you on that!