And this is what the area around the mailbox looked like.....not to bad!
Now I agree we probably deserved to get written up but if you are going to write us a violation then you better do it right or else I am going to think that there is something wrong with your vision!!
Anyway, to make a long story short Nick and I are not yard people in fact we both HATE it!!! I mean it is not fun at all to me and I can find much better things to do with my time that I enjoy. I wish that Nick would just listen to me and we would pay someone to come and do it! But we are taking this violation very serious and we are still going to go and buy some wood chips and hopefully next weekend we are going to pull out all of our old pine straw and lay down wood chips. I will post some pictures of our HARD work when it is finished!! But here is Nick's sweat and hard work today.....BEAUTIFUL!!
9 comments:
THAT IS HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!
sorry you got a bad notice in the mail. You gotta live by rules, I guess. You should plant some pretty flowers too...
Maybe some Lantana. They don't need a lot of water. It's more of a flowering low bush. Kristi has it in her front yard by the porch.
Love ya'll
Good Job Nick!! We've gotten those letters too over a garbage can! Gotta love the HOA....
I hate our grass!! With little rain our yard looks terrible!! I need to kill all the grass and put down som zoysia!! it would probably take about 25 palets at $125 a palet. Not sure I'm willing to pay that much but it would look good!!!
I think you guys should sprinkle a mixture of vegetable seeds on your front lawn and see what happens.
We got letters all the time when we first moved in... for our hose being left out, or our trash can or telling us to put down new pine straw! Gotta love em!
Omigosh...can I tell you how much we HATE our HOA for stupid comments! One night after a terrible storm, our tree in the front yard fell down. Well, Dan had to go to work and there was no way I was strong enough to lift the tree and reset it myself (during the day)...So we couldn't put it up 'til that evening. Anyway, we still ended up getting "written up" THAT VERY DAY because we "had a tree down". Dopes. Like we didn't know that?
BEEEEEEautiful! I've never seen your house before - it's gorgeous!
I am glad to know that we are not the only ones that get written up!
Those weeds were crazy, looks good now though! I hear ya, I hate doing yard work as well!
Post a Comment