We had a lot of fun this Fourth of July! We celebrated the day with Wren, Richard, Kinley and Logan. We BBQ some steaks and burgers and ate some great food! After we stuffed our belly's we went to the Chattahoochee and threw rocks in the river and walked along some trails, which he ended up in some COOL and DARK grove of some sort!! It was amazing it felt like we left and went into a different world, picture it like Chronicles of Narnia that is what it seemed like. It was pretty awesome but never go in the woods with Nick he tries every attempt to scare you and I still fall for it the majority of them!! Wren even took her share and convinced everyone that there was a black bear cub. She got us good and everyone believed her. Davis loved every bit of today! He loved the river and throwing rocks and walking along the trails with his cousins. I guess Nick and I need to get him out more. The weather was perfect it wasn't hot at all and just a little muggy. After we worked off all of our food from earlier we went back to Wren's house and ate ice cream and peach cobbler. Then their neighbor's were lighting off some pretty impressive fireworks and so we all had front row seats to an awesome fireworks show. We didn't watch long because like last year Davis is still afraid of fireworks!! But it was the perfect way to end the Fourth of July. We can't wait for next year....we LOVE the country we live in!!

11 comments:
You are so fast!!! I'm still too full to sleep... I feel terrible! We had fun too!! Happy 4th everyone ...
Love,
Wren
You are fast I haven't even got the pictures up yet!!
Both of those pictures are beautiful! Wow. You could enter that second one in a contest I think! :) Glad you had a great Fourth!
I just added a slide show - check it out!
Wren
i love that last picture, it makes me miss Ga.
It sounds like ya'll had a lot more fun than we did.... We've had a very lazy day today. I like lazy days. I haven't had one in a while. My other class is finished, so I need to plan when to come up. It will probably be closer to the end of July.
Love ya'll David is adorable as always. Oh by the way...You gotta love the creepy cool woods of Georgia with the way cool fireflys.
Those are some great pictures!!
Did you take those pictures? They're amazing! Glad you had a great 4th.
Yeah, we took those pictures ourselves!! Well, actually my sister-in-law took the family one! Last year Nick bought me an AWESOME camera...and I have no talent in this area but with a good camera you can get some GREAT shots!!
That is such a cool picture of davis in front of the water!
That place looks awesome!
Post a Comment