Friday we went to our nephew Tucker's birthday party which was on the lake. Nick always enjoys anything that consists of water and a boat. Nick loves the lake and I just know that one day he will follow in his brother's footsteps and either own a boat or jet skis!!! Davis for some reason wasn't enjoying the boat this time so Davis and I stayed in the house pretty much the entire time!!!
Friday night and Saturday we visited with our friends John and Angie. I know that you guys hear so much about them all the time but what can I say we have known and been friends with them since Nick and I have been married!! And for Nick and John even longer since they grew up together.....I can't forget to mention the steaks that John cooked for us....YUMMY!!!! Angie and I were nice enough to let them go on a date and go to the movies while we stayed at the house and took naps!!!
Nick and John were playing with the camera and this is the outcome of their picture taking!!
Sunday we went and visited with Mimi, Papa and Mark and ended up staying pretty much the entire day with them. Papa and Davis picked tomatoes out of the garden...Davis loved this!! Papa and Davis also enjoyed a watermelon from the garden. Then more family showed up and it was nice to visit with them. Davis and Abby had a BLAST playing together!! I am a little sad that my camera died and I didn't get any pictures of them. They were so funny together.....running around chasing each other......so there you have it our weekend in a nutshell!!
10 comments:
You all are always doing fun stuff. I think we might have to move to Georgia and take on Angie and John for BFF! You would totally love hanging out with us more than them! Just kidding! We're actually really boring and kinda lame!:)
We can make most peole fun!! Just kidding! We wouldn't try to get you to move here if you weren't fun already! There's a huge lake up here that is quite a bit of fun. Plus you do have the mountains up here as well (or rolling hills). We have places where if you fell you would die. That should be high enough for Erik, right? You have everything you need and want!
I wish I had read this before I toted your apple slicer to church with me again. ha ha!!
Everyone, please make sure to listen to the 2nd song on the playlist!!!!! it's awesome!
I'm glad that ya'll had a good weekend. I didn't know dad was growing watermelon...
Sounds pretty good.
:)
Hey, what about the breakfast burritos? Those were pretty awesome too...right?
why didn't i get any of the watermelon??
abby had a great time too - i was so glad to see them play together and to share and not share without having to get overly involved. they really played well together. what are you doing next week? say thurs??
I didn't know we were missing Tucker's party - I guessed they celebrated early. Too bad for us ... that's 2 strikes for the Martin Family. We've yet to have a ride down the river in Wade's Boat... We are headed back tomorrow!! See you soon.
Dang it!!! How could I have forgotten those AWESOME breakfast burritos as well....my mouth is watering just thinking about them.....
Post a Comment