Thursday, August 14, 2008

Cleaning Fiasco!!


So, I started this cleaning fiasco with my house this week and haven't been able to STOP and I think that it is causing me to go CRAZY!!! Even though I don't think that I am far from going crazy anyway. But cleaning is even coming up in my dreams I just can't seem to relax even while I sleep. I am not sure if it is because the whole family will be up on Saturday or if it is due to the fact that when I am pregnant I am a little emotionally unstable, I haven't been able to figure out which one it is.
I have scrubbed my kitchen from top to bottom, cabinets, doors, fridge, baseboards and even tore down the blinds and not only dusted them but wiped them clean. I reorganized our bookshelves in the office along with Davis's madness of toys everywhere, which I was very close to throwing half of them away. I again cleaned the windows on the inside as well as the outside throughout the entire house and dusted and cleaned every blind in our house. I reorganized my master bedroom closet and along with the coat closet that is downstairs. I made Nick help me start cleaning out the nursery which was a job in itself. Nick pitched in and did tons of yard work today which included mowing, edging, trimming, blowing the leaves and raking them up. I also asked Nick to organize the garage a little because it was driving me nuts. I have been doing laundry for what it feels like forever because I am washing everything I think needs washed beside the norm of just clothes, random blankets, pillows...etc.
Anyway, I am hoping that there is an end to this madness because I really don't want to be cleaning in my dreams anymore!!!

7 comments:

Jennifer Ricker said...

that's the only reason i invite people over - cause it forces me to clean! i've never dreamt about it though. good luck tomorrow with the ultrasound!!

Benson Fam said...

Wow you "nest" early in a pregnancy! Smart though to do it before you get huge (not that YOU are going to beg huge or anything...)...

Jessica said...

I know what you mean. I do laundry for I swear half of every day, and it never ends. People just keep wearing more clothes and using towels. I think I need a maid.

Linda said...

I do the same thing... I get a wild hair and have to clean, I see things that are dirty that no "normal" person would even notice. I had to make a list and tackle one thing a week, then you can rest because you meet your goal once a week. Something to think about?! Good luck - get some rest.

also known as shell said...

come over here when you are done

Jessie said...

Shellie..I might take you up on that if after this weekend I am not back to normal cleaning!!

also known as shell said...

whats the news!!! are you having a boy or girl!