Thursday, July 31, 2008
Oh yeah.....Breaking Dawn!!!!
Some of you maybe wondering why and how I already have a copy of Breaking Dawn. I am really starting to believe that Nick is my lucky charm especially when it comes to finding me books. We went to Publix tonight to refill my prenatal prescription, I just went grocery shopping earlier that day, so we really didn't need anything. As we were waiting I went to the bathroom and Nick wandered down the book isle.....well......Nick happened to stumble upon Breaking Dawn. I am not sure if Publix put the book out early by mistake or what. But I came out of the bathroom with Nick waiting for me holding a copy of it in his hands.....I couldn't believe it!!! I still really didn't believe it and I made Nick take me down the book isle where I saw for myself some copies of Breaking Dawn sitting on the shelf. And the perk was it was actually on sale..... I didn't even pay regular price for it!!! So, maybe your Publix by you has the copy already out as well.... go check it out!!!! You know what I will be doing for the next couple of days so don't expect any posts.......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
18 comments:
What the crud? That is amazing!! I won't even get my copy until Sunday night because we are going out of town to a family reunion-I am so sad!!
No copies at my publix :( No fair, I'm so jealous!!! Our publix only has like one little shelf of books.
I didn't really believe you until you posted the pic. I told John that if you were lying, then you were getting good like Nick, and that would have been scary!!!
Oh, I still think it is so funny that Nick couldn't tell John about Breaking Dawn on the phone and had to hand the phone to you! I mean they can go to the movies together, but telling each about a book is too gay . . . go figure!
I think Nick was a little too excited about it to tell me, so he had to pass it off to Jess. Besides I'm not that excited about it...I still need to read the other 2 books.
Hey if I read the other 2 can I be a member of your book blog? I want to slap high fives for cool books too.
SOOOOOO SAD FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!
I deserve a good book break. I took my last test and I have a few weeks off before going to school!!!
Oh well, Enjoy your book and relish every moment.
Love ya'll
Well, that is too bad that your Publix doesn't have it....Wren was also able to get it at her Publix in Suwanee....I guess ATL is way cooler than C-town......
Good point Angie about them going to the movies but not being able to tell each other about the book...LOL!!!
John, I am not sure if you will be allowed to be in our book blog after reading the other 2 books. Nick, Angie and I will have to have a meeting and slap high fives first and then maybe we can let you in.....
Yeah, C-town sucks!!!
Hahaha, that's what I told him, that we would need to have a meeting to decide whether or not to let him in!!!
Uh, shouldn't you be reading right now!
I think Angie is trying sabotage my chances of being in the book blog. The last 3 nights I have tried to read and she just wanted to keep talking, watch TV or get frisky. So I can't ever finish a book around her. I am going to be so annoying when she is trying to read breaking dawn.
Don't spoil it for anyone!!! I may have to turn you in to the Stephenie Meyer Police - read below from Stephenie Meyer herself!!!! So jealous ... Wren
Speaking of spoilers, I want to ask you guys for a favor. As we saw with Eclipse (not to mention that last Harry Potter book), there is always the potential for copies of the book to be leaked early. My publisher is doing everything they can to prevent this, but there is only so much that can be done. This is the favor: if someone, somewhere, somehow, gets a copy early, I'm asking you to please not post any spoilers on the internet. And if you see something, please don't spread it around. Breaking Dawn was meant to be experienced in a certain way, and I would hate for someone to get that experience ruined by seeing something online they didn't want to see. My fans have been super cool about this in the past—last year in particular you guys went above and beyond to protect Eclipse until the release date—and I hope that we'll have the same positive experience this year.
If somebody does post a spoiler (and remember there will be a lot of hoaxes out there—do not believe everything you read: Bella gets eaten by a polar bear, anyone?), I'd love your help in getting them taken down. My publisher has set up a special e-mail account, bdcopyrightviolation@hbgusa.com, for fans to alert us to spoilers that appear online. PLEASE only send links to spoilers. E-mails about events, contacting me, etc. will not be returned.
That is hilarious and awesome at the same time. Today was your day, eh?!
Okay.... I don't think that whole spoil thing really pertains to me. I will just let you know that I would never SPOIL it for anyone!! I know that there are many people just like me that are totally stoked about reading this book!! I just got lucky and found a place that obviously put the book out early when it shouldn't .....and I had to rub it in a little to make some jealous!!
One more thing Nick was half listening to me yesterday about Wren getting a copy of the book....
this is NOT true!!!
SPOILER!!!
Oh my word!!!!! Bella went hunting with Edward and was eaten by a mountain lion, but apparently Edward knows a bit of magic and was able to bring her back to life but no longer has any arms or legs and half her neck is missing. Crazy. Now he's not sure if he wants to make her a vampire and live with her forever. Edward is so shallow!!!
That is so awesome! Maybe I'll have to head out to Publix now! But I guess it doesn't really matter because I am rereading them and I'm just finishing New Moon!
What the heck? We don't even have a Publix out here in WlaMart land. Oh well, enjoy your book early. Brat.
Lucky... I checked WalMart and they still had them all wrapped up. Barnes and Noble out here in Utah had a big party last night...700 people wrapped around the building to get in. I bought my copy this mornining from Sams Club for $13 bucks.
Jess, you inspired me!! I started a blog. It is only a few weeks old, still learning. It is fun though. It is milandpalmer.blogspot.com. You'll have to see the girls... they are getting so big. Congrats on the baby... we are so excited!!
ok I finished it and now i'm sad and depressed... I loved the book!!!!
I can't believe that it's over...
I guess I need to find some more books to love.
Post a Comment